Di Matteo Sacked!!!!

You mean owners who have won as much as Roman or more? Berlusconi comes to mind for me. First 9 years of his reign 86-95: 5 Scudettos, 4 Supercoppa Italiana, 3 Champions League, 3 Uefa Super Cups, 2 Intercontinental Cups.

Times where you had to build a team with only 3 foreigns, where Italy was the best league and he bought the players who had given Holland the Euro!

Now days are totally different, specially in the premier league, where Man Utd got it almost all in the last decades. You cannot buy success, you have to work your way! City owners needed 4 years to win a league.

Abra can do what he likes, but coaches will not jump into the spot if the spot is a graveyard!

Don't really want to see Benitez succeed as I would enjoy watching Chelsea fail, but at the same time I don't want the Chelsea fans to have the satisfaction of being mean to Rafa. ): Hmm.

Im in the same dilema

Now days are totally different, specially in the premier league, where Man Utd got it almost all in the last decades. You cannot buy success, you have to work your way! City owners needed 4 years to win a league.

A whole four years to wait until winning the Prem! A huge amount of time.

Why all the hate about manager trash-talking, its not like Jose was so caring and praising to everybody. I had no idea anyone actually buys into that stuff, its just media theather, comes with a job.

I wouldn't be very shocked if it turned out every manager has "**** talk opponents at least once a month" in the contract.

I don't think its a wise move by the club to fire RDM for Benitez at all. If you want someone to warm the seat for Pep, RDM was doing it anyways.

maybe Roman is hoping he will able to get Torres inform again?

Haven't seen any support for Benitez from Chelsea fans I know.

So, this man picked up a broken Chelsea , more than mid season, won them their first ever champions league, he's doing well in the league, they have yet one chance to qualify to the next round even if slim, and he's sacked?

NO CLASS. Abramovic if you only had as much brain as you have money...

Fans are fickle. Everyone will start to get behind Rafa if he starts winning games. If he does though

“We don’t need to give away stupid plastic flags for our fans to wave, our supporters are always there with their hearts and that's all we need. It’s the passion of the fans that helps us to win matches, not flags. Chelsea fans lack passion.”

Totes agree Raf. Top man.

If Rafa has only been appointed for Torres I will not be happy with Roman one bit for that. Why should a club legend be sacked and replaced with a new manager just to keep a £50 million flop happy.

TBH though I dont think it is the reason and I cant see Torres getting back to his best no matter who is in charge.

No no, this is ******* brilliant. Benitez and Torres reunited, amazing stuff for all prem league teams ^^)

So "The Almighty" RAFA is back to the game. ;-) Di Matteo was nice manager, but always played too defensively with chelse's set of players.

So "The Almighty" RAFA is back to the game. ;-) Di Matteo was nice manager, but always played too defensively with chelse's set of players.

I think you'll find Di Matteo was not very defensive this season look against the likes of Man U, that is the reason they got crushed because on the counter and also against West Brom etc.

Only chelski could sack a manager who won them the champions league. What a joke of a club they are becoming. No wonder there is no long term plan at Chelsea. I love how everyone thinks pep guardiola is the answer just remember he hasn't managed outside of Barcelona. Yes you cannot deny what he achieved was immense but it's not like they had a rubbish team to begin with. He had messi xavi iniesta puyol a host of world class players at the peak of their powers. I reckon they will go redknapp till the end of the season then get pep

Yess, offcourse, everybody can manage Barcelona...maybe you can try it, or maybe me, it doesnt matter who will be, everyone will dominate and won everythink.

Piece of cake!

He did the complete opposite, hard to play defensive with a team like Chelsea have.
Far too many playmakers in midfield, no clinical forward, GK who's doing a Reina and defenders that think they're midfielders.

Yess, offcourse, everybody can manage Barcelona...maybe you can try it, or maybe me, it doesnt matter who will be, everyone will dominate and won everythink.

Piece of cake!

I never said it was easy maybe you should re-read my post i said that his achievements was immense. Its not easy managing barcelona but it is certainly made easier by having so many world class players at their peak. WHAT i am actually saying is that guardiola is by NO means guaranteed to work at chelsea because he has only managed at barcelona and is in a way unproven.