Di Matteo Sacked!!!!

lol what a joke...you cant expect to win everything every year Mr Abramovich.

just read on twitter.."Chelsea spent £86m since 2004 in compensation for managers...more than Everton's entire net spend since the Premier League began" haha madness.

Last edited:
Can't say I am that outraged. Don't really rate him as a manager, the CL success was built off previous results and scrubbed it to the final, where they somehow scrubbed the result. Considering the players they have and the money they spent, they should be winning every game 4 or 5 nil to be honest. Players like Moses and Sturridge are too good for a team that finished 5th last season.

Intelligent input there Dunc. Infact, by that logic.. Chelsea should have won every game for like the last, what, 7 years? Right.

Chelsea may have a good squad, but it can't compete with Man City's or RVP + Ferguson. The fact that Chelsea won two trophies last year is a miracle.. But the fact of the matter is, Abramovich never wanted Di Matteo long term, he was just kind of forced to keep him for a few months as he won him the CL! First option he gets to sack him and he does so.

As for your comment about Moses and Sturridge.. Neither would get in at United or City.

Good to see the trolls out in force as usual, probably acceptable this time though.

Even with a history of rash decisions, I didn't expect this one from Roman.

Who's trolling? Purely laughing at how much of a disgrace Abramovich is.. He's slowly but surely becoming a hindrance to the club rather than the God he considers himself to be.. Ruling over Chelsea like a spoilt child who can't take no as an answer.

In a way I'm surprised he sacked him, he was the perfect puppet. Cannot imagine that Pep would put up with Abramovich breathing does his neck every day.

Lol thats all I have to say

Last edited:
Intelligent input there Dunc. Infact, by that logic.. Chelsea should have won every game for like the last, what, 7 years? Right.

Chelsea may have a good squad, but it can't compete with Man City's or RVP + Ferguson. The fact that Chelsea won two trophies last year is a miracle.. But the fact of the matter is, Abramovich never wanted Di Matteo long term, he was just kind of forced to keep him for a few months as he won him the CL! First option he gets to sack him and he does so.

As for your comment about Moses and Sturridge.. Neither would get in at United or City.

I can't believe someone took that post seriously.. (H)

Who's trolling? Purely laughing at how much of a disgrace Abramovich is.. He's slowly but surely becoming a hindrance to the club rather than the God he considers himself to be.. Ruling over Chelsea like a spoilt child who can't take no as an answer.

In a way I'm surprised he sacked him, he was the perfect puppet. Cannot imagine that Pep would put up with Abramovich breathing does his neck every day.

This 'hindrance to our club' has helped the club survive and in the process bankrolled numerous trophies leading to the most successfull period in our history. This hindrance never shied away from solving any problems the club is facing no matter the damage to his reputation or wallet. This hindrance has made Chelsea a force in European football and with him around, my money is on Chelsea remaining one for the forseeable future.

Yes he has an annoying habit of sacking managers leading to unstability at the club. However, has that ever affected our chances of success? 9 managers sacked and yet we are European Champions and are in the midst of the best period in the club's history. Contrast with Arsenal who stuck with one manager and have not won anything.

I do agree though that Roman's foolishness has prevented Chelsea from reaching another level. Well hopefully he understands this someday.

.......Right.. oO)

If you can't tell that those comments were made in jest then.. I just.. I don't even know.

Why would anyone single out Sturridge and Moses as the star players at Chelsea?!

'Considering the players they have and the money they spent, they should be winning every game 4 or 5 nil to be honest.' That one should just explain itself, by the sheer stupidity within the statement and the fact that it's how Roman mind appears to work.

Although, the first point I made is probably a point I do actually agree with.. I don't rate RDM.

If you can't tell that those comments were made in jest then.. I just.. I don't even know.

Why would anyone single out Sturridge and Moses as the star players at Chelsea?!

'Considering the players they have and the money they spent, they should be winning every game 4 or 5 nil to be honest.' That one should just explain itself, by the sheer stupidity within the statement and the fact that it's how Roman mind appears to work.

Although, the first point I made is probably a point I do actually agree with.. I don't rate RDM.

You shouldn't mix tongue in cheek statements in with genuine ones... Hence my confusion -.-

Dunc is a walking contradiction.

You shouldn't mix tongue in cheek statements in with genuine ones... Hence my confusion -.-

sarcasm.gif

To be fair to Roman, he's invested crazy sums of money and delivered three? Premiership titles as well as FA Cups and a champions league trophy to boot. Not to mention players like Robben, Makelele, Drogba, Hazard etc etc

Chelsea were not exactly in a great financial situation before he took over. He's been trigger happy and erratic but it's his club, he's bankrolling them and is entitled to do as he wants.

He should never have given the job to Di Matteo if he didn’t fancy him for the job. On the bright side, he’ll get a nice severance package and has boosted his reputation tenfold since taking over as intern manager.

To be fair to Roman, he's invested crazy sums of money and delivered three? Premiership titles as well as FA Cups and a champions league trophy to boot. Not to mention players like Robben, Makelele, Drogba, Hazard etc etc

Chelsea were not exactly in a great financial situation before he took over. He's been trigger happy and erratic but it's his club, he's bankrolling them and is entitled to do as he wants.

He should never have given the job to Di Matteo if he didn’t fancy him for the job. On the bright side, he’ll get a nice severance package and has boosted his reputation tenfold since taking over as intern manager.

He has CL medal. Something he never would have got at Chelsea as a player. Also, this alone could probably get him a job in Uzbekistan or Azerbaijan... He can compete against Tony Adams. :)

This 'hindrance to our club' has helped the club survive and in the process bankrolled numerous trophies leading to the most successfull period in our history. This hindrance never shied away from solving any problems the club is facing no matter the damage to his reputation or wallet. This hindrance has made Chelsea a force in European football and with him around, my money is on Chelsea remaining one for the forseeable future.

Yes he has an annoying habit of sacking managers leading to unstability at the club. However, has that ever affected our chances of success? 9 managers sacked and yet we are European Champions and are in the midst of the best period in the club's history. Contrast with Arsenal who stuck with one manager and have not won anything.

I do agree though that Roman's foolishness has prevented Chelsea from reaching another level. Well hopefully he understands this someday.

With all the money spent ( Not going to bother to find out exact amounts ) and you have 9 trophies.

Wenger has 7 in his time here along with one quite special season which you wont be matching any time soon.

Mourinho sacked (2 EPL, 1 cup, 1 league cup, 1 charity)
Avram Grant sacked (Champions final)
Luis Filipe Scolari (8 months, in 2012 was sacked from Palmeiras who was relegated this year)
Guus Hinddink (1 cup)
Ancelotti sacked (1 EPL, 1 cup, 1 charity)
Villas Boas sacked (9 months, the year before won an Europa League - wanted to bring Hulk and Falcao to Chelsea, dind't had the authorization)
Di Matteo sacked ( 1 Champions, 1 cup)

All together: 3 EPL, 4 cups, 1 league cup, 2 charitys, 2 Champion finals, 1 won. Can i see, in 9 years, someone with so much tittles (except Guardiola and Mourinho, ofc)

Can someone give Abra a plug and play tactic with all the match exploits so he can win it all at 1st hand?

Mourinho sacked (2 EPL, 1 cup, 1 league cup, 1 charity)
Avram Grant sacked (Champions final)
Luis Filipe Scolari (8 months, in 2012 was sacked from Palmeiras who was relegated this year)
Guus Hinddink (1 cup)
Ancelotti sacked (1 EPL, 1 cup, 1 charity)
Villas Boas sacked (9 months, the year before won an Europa League - wanted to bring Hulk and Falcao to Chelsea, dind't had the authorization)
Di Matteo sacked ( 1 Champions, 1 cup)

All together: 3 EPL, 4 cups, 1 league cup, 2 charitys, 2 Champion finals, 1 won. Can i see, in 9 years, someone with so much tittles (except Guardiola and Mourinho, ofc)

Can someone give Abra a plug and play tactic with all the match exploits so he can win it all at 1st hand?

You mean owners who have won as much as Roman or more? Berlusconi comes to mind for me. First 9 years of his reign 86-95: 5 Scudettos, 4 Supercoppa Italiana, 3 Champions League, 3 Uefa Super Cups, 2 Intercontinental Cups.

Rafa the Gaffer!

Tempted to lol, but i think he will do really well, and earn a proper deal.

Rafa the Gaffer!

Tempted to lol, but i think he will do really well, and earn a proper deal.

I think the plan is to sign Pep in the Summer.. But if he has any self respect he wouldn't do it.

Don't really want to see Benitez succeed as I would enjoy watching Chelsea fail, but at the same time I don't want the Chelsea fans to have the satisfaction of being mean to Rafa. ): Hmm.

Looking forward to his press conferences if nothing else.