Europa League Discussion Thread

I think Man City, Liverpool or maybe Sporting Lisbon will win it this year. I really hope Suarez, Carroll and Gerrard perform because if they were all in top form, they would rival Chelsea's strike force.

I think Man City, Liverpool or maybe Sporting Lisbon will win it this year. I really hope Suarez, Carroll and Gerrard perform because if they were all in top form, they would rival Chelsea's strike force.

I :wub: you.

Im confident that we will kick Rangers *** on thrusday.

dont be to confident thats whats cost yous last time!!

Last time we drew 0-0 at ibrox, where the ref didnt have the guts to send off two ranger's players, and on the second leg, we had 65% possession. Rangers had 2 shots on goal and won. Now thats a classy, positive team.

Last time we drew 0-0 at ibrox, where the ref didnt have the guts to send off two ranger's players, and on the second leg, we had 65% possession. Rangers had 2 shots on goal and won. Now thats a classy, positive team.

You hear about our result at the weekend? 6-0 and we played some fantastic football most attacking I have seen for about 3 years.

Also when we played you we had a much weaker squad as we had to offload players.

It's going to be our year :D

"If they go to Dublin we will Follow on" - In our Clubs Anthem

And the final is in Dublin ;)

Also now we have Weiss, Diouf, Boughy and Heally Jela can't play which is a sore one he'll be missed but this is a good week for me Sporting on Thursday and the mhanky mob on Sunday :D

You hear about our result at the weekend? 6-0 and we played some fantastic football most attacking I have seen for about 3 years.

Also when we played you we had a much weaker squad as we had to offload players.

Also now we have Weiss, Diouf, Boughy and Heally Jela can't play which is a sore one he'll be missed but this is a good week for me Sporting on Thursday and the mhanky mob on Sunday :D

You Forgot Super Kyle Bartley ;)

Sporting is going through very tough times. The board completely ****** the club, and it affected the team. But in European matches, our team generally rises to the challenge. Postiga is one of the top scorers in the Europa League, and we might have Izmailov for the 2nd leg.

Manchester City is a ******* disgrace. With that amount of money, they cant net one goal against Aris??
Mancini is the lamest manager ever...

rangers v sporting on thursday, think we will win tbh.
atmosphere will be amazing, cannot wait to go to it ^^)
Rangers 2 - 0 Sporting, Davis and Weiss Goals

Don't think Rangers will win, as Souty said they would, because the level of other teams in the competition are far better i.e. Liverpool, Napoli, Ajax, Braga, Besiktas, PSG, Zenit, Leverkusen, Porto, Sevilla and Man City. Not being biased, just think to say it' your year after not having played Sporting yet is a bit ludicrous.

FC Twente has to visit Rubin Kazan but they dont play there since it's too cold. The match now takes place in Moscow where it's a mild -25c when they game was scheduled. But UEFA moved it 2 hours earlier so it's a warm -22c with a temperature that feels like -35c because of the wind factor.

But the field looks ok, doesn't it?

Not that i support Twente but there's got to be a limit to where you can play. Or move it to a sunnier neutral place.
media_xl_313203.jpg

ajax dont miss suarez lol

Anderlecht0-3Ajax

Guys , how ***** is Howard Webb ? Because he is the referee for FC porto vs Sevilla ..