Europa League Discussion Thread

Benfica 0-2 up Great goal by Cardozo :O

Edit: Stuttgart getting frustrated now. In both of these ties I've seen some very nice goals.

Dear Mr Gebhart: I wish you taclke Sidnei/Airton like you tackled Coentrão.

Stuttgart are an awfully weak side btw.

3-0 City, Very comfortable win. Dzeko showing his class and Silva looked awesome yet again... Now go on and win the thing blues ^^)

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

I know, I get the best of both worlds. I can support the best team in Manchester without actually sharing a city with you.

Don't associate my beloved Manchester with that red scum. They're Trafford mate, **** all to do with us... Like you'd know LOL

Benfica - PSG
Braga - Liverpool

Think Benfica will get through, as for Braga, I think its 60-40 with Liverpool with a tight advantage, if Braga have less injuries by then... Well it is unpredictable really, it is certainly not going to be a walk in the park for Liverpool.

Don't associate my beloved Manchester with that red scum. They're Trafford mate, **** all to do with us... Like you'd know LOL
Someone attempting to educate me on geography?

British-Simpsons-Tea-Spit.jpg

I'm Dzeking the **** out of here.

This is for the Rangers fans.
sgn0gp.jpg

The ball was passed foward, so the offside rule applies. "Rangers were better"

omg wise up mate the better team over 2 legs won get over it haha

The Celtic fans are right. The huns are hopeless. I presented you with clear evidence that Rangers second goal was offside, and still you give me ****?

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

Would like to see it to be honest. I would obiously prefer to see Ranger win, but would love to see a Potugese club win it. That would really show those sour Sporting Fans.
Are Porto better than Benfica?

I like how you referred to us with capital "F" :D

Look at the image i posted and then make some smart remarks.

The Celtic fans are right. The huns are hopeless. I presented you with clear evidence that Rangers second goal was offside, and still you give me ****?

1st of all, don't say Huns, as we are aware that sectarianism is banned!
We are just saying don't be petty, sectarian an don't cause trouble!!!

Would like to see it to be honest. I would obiously prefer to see Ranger win, but would love to see a Potugese club win it. That would really show those sour Sporting Fans.
Are Porto better than Benfica?

Obviously, but Benfica is playing really good too.

Actually the offside rule now I believe is if the player is behind the ball he is in an onside position. The rule has changed, also the ball was played across the way not forward so yes he was onside, ANOTHER excuse for your team going out. You caused the other thread to be closed with your constant trolling about how your team were cheated and you were told by Mike to stop being so bitter, Your team is out so get over it.

i never gave u **** jeez am sayin we deserved to win and you need to check the off side rule calm down mate

Actually the offside rule now I believe is if the player is behind the ball he is in an onside position. The rule has changed, also the ball was played across the way not forward so yes he was onside, ANOTHER excuse for your team going out. You caused the other thread to be closed with your constant trolling about how your team were cheated and you were told by Mike to stop being so bitter, Your team is out so get over it.
Im over it. I have accepted, im not even that ******, this season was terreible anyways. What i cannot have is Rangers claiming to be better than Sporting., when it is simply not true.

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

i never gave u **** jeez am sayin we deserved to win and you need to check the off side rule calm down mate

Why? Seriousely, Sporting played much more, had more posession, attacked more, did not lurk around for the counter, favored a positive gameplay.

@TBM The word Hun has nothing to do with sectarianism

Aldo it was played forward, but I agree with you that it wasnt offside because Edu is behind the ball which is the rule now.