Europa tie a nuisance - Redknapp

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 3K
why dont every one, 20 team, fight for the CC and FA cup . :P

as if Mata wants to go to Spuds. XD

Chelsea joined to competition late, and we cant help it since we didnt had enough fund that time. so let it be.

I agree with you. As if he'd want to go to Tottenham or Arsenal when Chelsea were in for him.

I agree with you. As if he'd want to go to Tottenham or Arsenal when Chelsea were in for him.

still , even if chelsea didnt bid (when his release clause was like 30m or something), then he would have chosen arsenal rather than Spuds. but whatever now. sigh!

still , even if chelsea didnt bid (when his release clause was like 30m or something), then he would have chosen arsenal rather than Spuds. but whatever now. sigh!
Thats not the point he is making though.

The point he is making (which is correct) is that once Chelsea were involved there was only one destination for Mata.

He said that Arsenal were his first choice in England. Arsenal collapsed the deal, not him.

Redknapp had a go at Defoe for saying the competition is a nuisance, now he's done exactly the same. Hypocrite.

You could throw Ceballos and Coulibaly in as well tbh

You can't. UEFA decided they don't like youth players by enforcing a rule that you have to be registered for your club for 2 years to be able to be registered for the B team list. Ridiculous.

Redknapp had a go at Defoe for saying the competition is a nuisance, now he's done exactly the same. Hypocrite.

He's a joke. Not like they are a shoe in for 4th or any other trophy,not sure why he's trying to act like they are above it. Chances are this all they will qualify for again. Heaven forbid he has to actually put the work in to win something

He's a joke. Not like they are a shoe in for 4th or any other trophy,not sure why he's trying to act like they are above it. Chances are this all they will qualify for again. Heaven forbid he has to actually put the work in to win something

I want Redknapp to play the youth in the groups, but should we qualify, start to take it seriously.

You can't blame him for playing a weaker team when we have PAOK on Thusday, Liverpool on Sunday and Stoke on Tuesday. With a long trip to Greece.

I want Redknapp to play the youth in the groups, but should we qualify, start to take it seriously.

You can't blame him for playing a weaker team when we have PAOK on Thusday, Liverpool on Sunday and Stoke on Tuesday. With a long trip to Greece.

I can understand that, but what i dont understand is him downplaying it completely. This represents an actual test, picking youth, but still putting a god enought team to win, rotating his side, actually managing. He seems to be making a success out of glorious failure, rather than tangiblie results. But maybe my dislike of him is clouding my perspective

You can't. UEFA decided they don't like youth players by enforcing a rule that you have to be registered for your club for 2 years to be able to be registered for the B team list. Ridiculous.

Yeah that is ridiculous, especially as them 2 Youth Players are probably just as good as most Europa League players *cough* Hearts *cough* ;)

Back