I'm continuing this again, signed for Mons after winning Euro 2024 with Spain. :)

Is that in the Jupiler League? as I'm also carrying on but I'm at Lierse, taking over as a newly relegated Belcagom League side, though I'm still in the 2023/24 Season and did the Belarusian double twice before finding a Belgian team to take me on. (no International job in between for me)

No, Belgian Pro League. I have been manager of Spain for 5 years, winning World Cup 2022 and Euro 2024 with the Confederations Cup 2025 coming soon. Spain have never won this cup. :p

No, Belgian Pro League. I have been manager of Spain for 5 years, winning World Cup 2022 and Euro 2024 with the Confederations Cup 2025 coming soon. Spain have never won this cup. :p

Sounds like your saves going smoother then mine, I'm currently 5 points back from Antwerp, who beat me at mine, in the race for the second division title, were Mons doing well in your save before you joined them?

Sounds like your saves going smoother then mine, I'm currently 5 points back from Antwerp, who beat me at mine, in the race for the second division title, were Mons doing well in your save before you joined them?

Mons are a mid-low Belgian Pro team. :)

Cool I'm nearly at halfway through my season and Antwerp are slowly opening up a gap to us so it looks like I'll need them to have a mini collapse in the second half of the season if I want the title. Otherwise we'll have to try our luck in the playoffs.

I got 2 separate saves on this: The Actual Club version or The Country/Looking version. Enjoying the Country one but that may just be a personal save as I may go back to Austria (Sturm Graz and Austria Wien Insecure and Very Insecure respectfully)

After 17 league matches this season I've averaged 2.8 goals compared to 0.5 conceded and I'm still 8 points down.

And I'd take that job offer all day long, but they've still got Van Den Brom on my save, he's not left or got sacked since the start of the game so I'm probably going to have to beat them rather then replace him.

UPDATE (Sammy knows)

So, the Club Brugge job became available, and I took it. Also, I quit Spain (Felt I had stayed long enough) and took the Australia job (THEY LOST TO VIETNAM!!!), but I may quit that as well. In the league, I have really got the team firing as we are 1st, 7 pts ahead of 2nd. Also, I'm still in the cup, but I got drawn Vs Anderlecht. In the Champions League, I had Chelsea, Galatasaray and BATE in my group. Safe to say, we were through with 1 game (BATE away) left.