SammyTDinamo Minsk2020Austrian First Division, FA Cup, Austrian Premier Division
Smithy7Unemployed2022/23Austrian First Division
StourbridgeSV Horn2017/18Austrian First Division
Alexholland1985Unemployed2020/21Austrian First Division
Steff_fae_larkySV Horn2013/14None to date.
Lewie100Spain2023/24Austrian First Division, FA Cup, Austrian Premier Division, World Cup, Belarusian Cup, Belarusian Super Cup, Belarusian Highest League
itsBilly

Murley
SK Sturm Graz

SV Horn
2015/16

2014/15
​Austrian First Division

Austrian First Division

Last edited:
SammyTSV Horn2017/18Austrian First Division, FA Cup
Smithy7Unemployed2022/23Austrian First Division
StourbridgeSV Horn2017/18Austrian First Division
Alexholland1985Unemployed2020/21Austrian First Division
Lewie100Minsk/Spain2022/23Austrian First Division, FA Cup, Austrian Premier Division, World Cup
itsBillySK Sturm Graz2015/16​Austrian First Division
Could i be included in this,just literally started.Not doing it in FMC mode though,cant play FM like that somehow,jsut cant get into it like that. :(

Congrats on all your achievement's lewie your really flying on this challenge. I think I've hit the end of the road on mine though, just been knocking around international management with turkey and south Africa but nothing to shout home about. I either take a drop into league one and build a whole new team or move onto a new challenge....tough decision ahead I think. Current status is unemployed after I resigned fro south Africa.

The End

After three seasons tying to get a job in Austria I am ending this challenge now. The SV Horn takeover really disheartened me after a very unfair sacking & I have retired. My short club career is posted. Good luck everyone

Season 2018/2019

Well after a long hard fought season we have finally managed to take the title. The final winning margin makes it seem far easier then it was, all season we were only ahead because Austria Wien and RB Salzburg had numerous games in hand on us (up to 5 at one point). Eventually we had to throw a cup 1/4 final against RB Salzburg to rest players and give them an extra fixture on top of the 3 they already had in hand on us with only about 5 games to go. If it wasn't for how many games in hand both them and Austria Wien had on us the whole time, including 2 against each other in their last 10 fixtures I don't think we would have won the title.

Confirmation Message
View attachment 349490
League Table
View attachment 349484
My New status at the club
View attachment 349489
Proof of my Managers acievements
View attachment 349487
All of those players are still at the club (well Balde got sold mid season) note the 2 originals Gschweidl and Baumgertner both playing a significant role in our success as proven on the next image.
View attachment 349486
SV Horn Title winning team of the year, yes that really is the formation I've been using.
View attachment 349485

So here's off to Belarus, I'm going to stay in the SV Hron job until a decent Belarussian one comes up, no point going unemployed for months if no-one's getting sacked.

Last edited:
Im still at the pre season stage unfortunately with this,as much as id like to get in about it,work commitments are preventing otherwise.Great challenge though still which i am well up for.

Here Here SV HORN!!!

Started off the challenge.Decided to go for a pretty attack minded 4-2-3-1 which i designed myself see how we go.Big striker Casanova having the lone role up front as he looks good,with Gerner a good option too if he doesnt deliver.

Arranged a tour of Slovakia with the view of getting a few results in the bag.Will upload my pre season scrrenies later if anyone is interested!!!!

First game in charge of my new club, safe to say that went well.
View attachment 348867

With only 1 player who can play CB at the club (with 1 U19 player out on loan aswell) I've got some work to do in the transfer window, luckily it's open until the end of the month and the Board has given me plenty of funds to strengthen the team with.

First game in charge of my new club, safe to say that went well.
View attachment 660550

With only 1 player who can play CB at the club (with 1 U19 player out on loan aswell) I've got some work to do in the transfer window, luckily it's open until the end of the month and the Board has given me plenty of funds to strengthen the team with.

You'r taking the same path as me aren't you?

would you not be better trying to sign some players from the previous team lads. possibly or not i dont know.

You'r taking the same path as me aren't you?

Hey I won the cup and Promotion first :p I didn't go for and international job but yeah I'm now onto Belarus, are you at Minsk or Dinamo Minsk now? In my save Dinamo Minsk were the first team from the top Belarussian league to sack their manager and were 7th when I took over with a decent squad, albeit an unbalanced one.

would you not be better trying to sign some players from the previous team lads. possibly or not i dont know.

In my case the Austrian league is too high a rep, I could probably get some of the prospects from my SV Horn side to join but they wouldn't go straight into the first team which needs strengthening before I can think about prospects.

Hey I won the cup and Promotion first :p I didn't go for and international job but yeah I'm now onto Belarus, are you at Minsk or Dinamo Minsk now? In my save Dinamo Minsk were the first team from the top Belarussian league to sack their manager and were 7th when I took over with a decent squad, albeit an unbalanced one.
I'm Minsk...

View attachment 348751
Heres how my pre season went,couple of good results,especially nearly beating french side Evian,decent pre season all round

View attachment 348750
This is my squad at present,not much to work with to be honest,got 1 or 2 in on trial,got the estonian guy piiroja in at centre half whether i can get him permanently though is a diffrent matter.Needs strengthening all round the squad,lack of finance making it hard though so will be mostly free's and loans i think.
View attachment 348749
View attachment 348749
This is my tactic at present,so far in pre season it seems to have served me pretty well,hopefully in the league we can see some decent stuff.