European Domination

View attachment 107813

March

View attachment 107811

Nice way to start of the month of March with a strong 3-1 away victory in the league. These three points move us even closer to that elusive Division Title.

View attachment 107810

A very nice 3-0 win with Rama getting on the scoresheet once more. This time he got two goals. I'm starting to lose track of how many goals he has scored now. And with that win.........

View attachment 107809

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS. of the Albanian 3rd division. Onwards and upwards.

View attachment 107808

As you can see we have secured ourselves the division with 6 games left to play. Gives me a chance to play some of the fringe players that didn't get much game time this season.

View attachment 107807

I feel like there is a theme going on. ****** Rama is back again.

I fear for Rama this summer, could be a big loss if you cant hold on to him, well done on the title

I fear for Rama this summer, could be a big loss if you cant hold on to him, well done on the title

That is literally my main aim for the transfer window, try and keep hold of Rama. Hopefully the prospect of higher division football will tempt him to stay here. Thanks man, won it by a landslide

View attachment 107787

April/May

View attachment 107788

Solid victory to start the month of. We are already going up as champions so I decided to rotate the squad around, and they did not disappoint me.

View attachment 107786

Very nice 1-0 win away from home. Another game which required rotation but another victory for the books, and another win for the season.

View attachment 107785

Slight disappointment here with a 2-2 home draw to comprehend with. Maybe my decision to rotate the squad around might not have worked for this game.

View attachment 107784

Another draw, but 1 point is better than 0. Only a few games left of the season now. Can Rama beat that 50 goal mark?

View attachment 107783

Back to winning ways with a 4-2 win at home to Shqiponja. One game left of the season now. Has Rama smashed the 50 goal mark.

View attachment 107782

What a way to finish the season. A fantastic 5-1 away victory pretty much sums up a brilliant season for the boys. Onto the second division we go.

View attachment 107781

We finished the season 23 points clear of the team in second. The only blip in the season is that one loss which meant we couldn't have an unbeaten season.

View attachment 107780 View attachment 107779

Obvious player of the year. Outstanding performance by Rama this year. I've never seen anything like this in a long time. He finishes the season with 51 goals and 45 of them cam win the league. Those goals were much needed as the next top scorer in the team had 11 goals. What I'm going to do for the upcoming seasons is to start to group some of the months together. Basically means we can start moving through the season quickly and we won't end up with a 1000 page story​

Season 2 - 2017/18
View attachment 107742

July - August - September

View attachment 107740

What a start to the second division here in Albania. We play 46 games this season compared to the 32 from last. But to start the season unbeaten throughout the first month is absolutely insane.

View attachment 107741

As you can see, we have made a cracking start to the season. Top of the league after 5 games, 4 victories and 1 draw. Lets see if we can keep this run going.

View attachment 107739

AND...... back to earth. We knew how hard this season was going to be. We were credited to finish 7th last season, and we won the league and are now in a very tough division. Still, we have not dropped too far down the table.

View attachment 107738

Still 6th in the league however, which is still very impressive considering our club status. The media predict us to finish 16th this season, so anything above that would be a brilliant season.

View attachment 107736

Up and down month was September. 3 wins, 2 losses and 1 draw. The 7-2 defeat in the cup was played with a very young side, as we had won the first leg 3-0, so I thought we might have gotten through with ease. I was wrong. I was complacent.

View attachment 107737

Sitting pretty in 7th, 3 points of the promotion spots. The league is very close after 3 months, with each time showing they can win and lose games constantly.

View attachment 107735

The player of the 3 months for me is Armend Lekaj. The left and right winger has played brilliantly so far this season, as he has 8 goals and 6 assist in 17 games so far. He is also joint top scorer with club legend Rama, that is an achievement in its self.​

View attachment 107727

October - November - December

View attachment 107726

Shortish month this time with only 4 games being played. 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 lose is pretty decent in a tough division. Showing we can compete at this level

View attachment 107725

Still sitting in 7th place, just outside the promotion and play off place. The league is getting even closer, so one slip up could push you further down the league.

View attachment 107724

And here is that slip up. One win in 5 games is probably what was expected of us when we got promoted last season, but I'm still disappointed at the kind of football we have been playing this month.

View attachment 107723

Those results pushed us down to 9th position in the league. I said that the league is close, and it still is, with us being only 6 points off 5th place.

View attachment 107722

Another half and half month for us. Struggling to stay consistent. 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 lose is decent I guess, but I would like to try and put some wins together.

View attachment 107721

Despite having a better month that last, we drop down 2 places to 11th, once again showing that any slip will be punished. The league is still so close, as we are 6 points of 5th once more, despite being two places lower.

View attachment 107720

Elton Dida has been the best player over the last few months with him notching up 11 goals for the season so far. He started off quite slow but has picked up recently with 4 goals in the last 3 games.

View attachment 107710

January - February - March

View attachment 107709

Perfect month to start of 2018. 4 brilliant victories for the team. 12 goals scored in 4 games with two clean sheets included in that as well.

View attachment 107708

Despite winning all 4 games we only move up to 9th place as it further emphasises the closeness of this league. Everyone can overtake everyone at this rate.

View attachment 107707

From the perfect month to a half and half month. 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss for the month of February. Two clean sheets for the final two games is nice to see as well.

View attachment 107705

Such a weird league. We win 4 on the bounce, only go up to 9th. We then lose and draw games, then two wins and it puts us up into 7th. God this league is confusing.

View attachment 107699

This league is so stressful. 1 draw, 1 wins and 2 losses doesn't suit us well if we want to move up the leagues quickly.

View attachment 107698

Those two losses at the end of March moves us down to 10th place, but we are only 8 points off 5th with 6 games left to play. All to play for now.​

View attachment 107688

April - May

View attachment 107687

No consistency it seems for the end of the season. 2 wins and 2 losses, each alternating their way through the month. That final loss meant that we couldn't get enough points to qualify for the play offs.

View attachment 107685

Laying in 10th position with 2 games left the go. The highest I could finish at this point is 7th, and the lowest is 12th, which in its self is a massive achievement for the team.

View attachment 107684

We finish the season with 2 victories for a perfect May. Shame we couldn't have these victories in April, as we might have been able to challenge for promotion.

View attachment 107683

7th was the highest we could finish, and that is exactly where we placed. Finishing 7th in my first division 2 season, when we were predicted to finish 16th as a massive moment for the team. Lets build on this position for next season.

View attachment 107681 View attachment 107679

My Player of the Year. Armend has been brilliant for us whether it has been at Left Midfield or Left Winger. A mix of goals and assists for him this year, double figures for both is brilliant,​

Season 3 - 2018/19
View attachment 107486

July - August - September

View attachment 107485

Great start to the 3rd season with Delvina. 4 wins and 1 lose, but that 1 lose didn't effect us to much as it was in the second leg of the cup, and we had made it through on aggregate.

View attachment 107484

Top of the league after three games, starting the season off well. Hopefully this could be our season, as we need to start moving towards the top division quickly

View attachment 107483

Half and half kind of month for August. 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses leaves us still in a good position after two months of football.

View attachment 107482

Sitting pretty in 3rd place right now. I'm starting to feel like this could be our year if we continue the kind of football we have been playing so far.

View attachment 107481

I guess I spoke to soon. 4 games without a win to finish off September is not what i want to see. Starting to slip down the table a bit now.

View attachment 107480

7th place for the end of September. Not good enough right now by the time. We need to start stringing some results together in October.​

View attachment 107337

October - November - December

View attachment 107336

The slump seems to continue. 1 win, 1 draw and 2 losses for the month of October continues our poor form recently. Having started so well, we seem to have dropped off a bit.

View attachment 107335

Slowly dropping down the league. We really need to pick our form up soon because at this rate we might have to settle for another 'so close, yet so far' season.

View attachment 107334

Half and half month it seems. Better than last month with 2 victories, but also 2 defeats either side of the wins. Not showing any consistently so far.

View attachment 107333

Moving up and down all the time. Now in 9th position, similar to where we were this time last season. Hopefully we can push up towards the promotion spots.

View attachment 107332

Beginning to get better. 3 wins and 2 losses for the month of December. Some good victories, but also some very poor defeats.

View attachment 107331

Up to 7th place now, but we are 11 points off the lowest promotion spot, so we need to start picking up points at the top teams expense.

View attachment 107237

January - February - March

View attachment 107236

January plays out in the same way that December seemed to. 1 win, 2 draws and 1 lose shows how inconsistent we have been this season. Needs to improve.

View attachment 107233

Sitting in 10th place with 4 months left of the season to play. 14 games left and we are 7 points of the playoff place. 12 points of the promotion spots.

View attachment 107232

Much better by the team for this month. 3 wins and 1 draw is the kind of form that I need to be seeing from this side. Hopefully we can continue on for the next few months.

View attachment 107231

Bumped ourselves up to 7th position now with that brilliant month. 6 points of the play off spot now as every team around us seems to want to play brilliantly.

View attachment 107230

Another really good month with 7 points from a possible 9. A 2-0 win against the team top of the table was also an excellent display from the boys.

View attachment 107229

Still in 7th place but we are now only 2 points off the team in 5th, and only 8 points off the team who occupies the final promotion spot. Lets keep this good run going.​

View attachment 107218

April - May

View attachment 107217

WOW! What a month from the boys. A perfect month you might say. 5 wins from a possible 5 is exactly the kind of end of season form we need.

View attachment 107216

Unbelievable. Those wins have pushed us into the final promotion place. The two teams below me both dropped points on the same week. Still, 1 point separates me from 5th, and 5th from 6th, so anything can happen in the final month.

View attachment 107215

2 wins and 1 draw to finish the season. The team we drew against were pushing us for the last few months, so we knew how important that match was. But did we complete the unthinkable.......

View attachment 107214 View attachment 107213

We did it! We ****** did it. We have won promotion to the top division of Albania despite being in 10th place only a few months ago. That draw secured us the promotion, but look how close it finished in the end. Still, we have been promoted. It will be a tough challenge next season, but we need to start building towards a title win, and one country dominated.​

feedback is always welcomed. Interesting to see if people still want me to carry on with this save because i am enjoying testing out different leagues and finding different players, or if people are starting to drift away from the challenge

Still liking fhe challenge. Quick question: do you want to win every league in Europe or only the top divisions?

Still liking fhe challenge. Quick question: do you want to win every league in Europe or only the top divisions?

Top divisions. Winning every single league in Europe would take god knows how long. I started in the lowest league in Albania just so that I could build up my reputation quicker. Hopefully when I've completed Albania, I'll be able to move to a club that is in our just outside the top league, and so on and so forth.

Season 4 - 2019/20

View attachment 107091

July - December

View attachment 107090

First set of games in the top division didn't go quite according to plan, but I knew from the moment we got promoted how tough this league was going to be, so the fact we got a point from one of the games is a good thing.

View attachment 107083

I may have accidentally played another game right at the start of the month before screen capping the table. I think we were 17th before the first game of this month.

View attachment 107080

As you saw in the table we actually picked up a win in the top division. Whats even better is that we somehow got a second win in the same month as well. Yeah it ended with 2 defeats, but still. Progress.

View attachment 107078

Despite those two wins, we still sit in 17th place in the table. The fact we are not bottom, which is where we are expected to finish at the end of the season.

View attachment 107077

Meh. That kind of explains the month. One win, One draw, One lose. Knocked out of the cup as well. Just keeping on moving towards the end of the season.

View attachment 107076

Still in 17th place, but in a similar way to the league last season. Everyone is so close together. No one near the bottom is pulling away or falling to far behind except for Illina in last place.

View attachment 107075

Only two games for this month. 1 draw and 1 lose. Not a very good month, but it doesn't affect us to much in terms of the table, luckily.

View attachment 107074

Drop down one place to 18th. But we are still not being left behind by the other teams. Everyone is sitting on low points in and around each other. Picking up those nitty gritty points once in a while is what we need.

View attachment 107073

Another month with only 2 games. 2 loses. Speaks for itself really.

View attachment 107072

Drop down to 19th with that lose, but once again we are not far away at all from the teams above us. Below us is a different story, as we are 10 points ahead of Illina.

View attachment 107071

Much better month. 3 games unbeaten in a row with 2 victories in that run moved us up to as high as 14th. The two defeats at the end of the month however brought us back down to earth.

View attachment 107070

Creating a gap between ourselves and 19th place now which is good, and we are not falling far behind the sides above. If we can start picking up little wins every now and again, we should be able to survive. I hope.

View attachment 106889

January - May

View attachment 106888

Half and Half month to start of 2020. 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat means that we are not pulling away from teams, but we are also not being dragged into a dangerous battle at the foot of the table.

View attachment 106887

Sitting pretty in 14th place for now, starting to move away from the relegation zone. This season is mainly about trying to survive the drop.

View attachment 106886

Not the best way to go about things for this month. 1 win, 1 draw and 2 defeats starts to move us back down towards the relegation area, which we need to try and avoid.

View attachment 106884

Dropped down to 15th place now, only one point ahead of the relegation playoff position. Lets try and gets some wins together and move back up the table.

View attachment 106885

Well thats not what you want to see near the end of the season. 3 losses and 1 draw to finish of March. I forgot to get a screenshot of the table but I believe we dropped down to 17th position and the end of the month.

View attachment 106882

Much better. Much much better. 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat is something that I need to see near the end of the campaign.

View attachment 106881

Those wins move us up to 15th position, outside of the relegation playoff. But as it is with every season, the league is so very close. You can move up or down in 90 minutes of football.

View attachment 106880

Definitely not how I wanted to end the season, but the question is were we able to survive the drop despite the two defeats to cap off the season.....

View attachment 106879

We did it. We survived the drop in our first season in the top division. Incredible achievement considering we were predicted to finish 20th this season. We survive on the last day of the season.

View attachment 106878

Player of the season for me is Husein Demiri. The 24 year old Macedonian international signed in the summer for 21k from the Macedonian First Division. He has had to fill in the shoes of Gjergi Rama and he has done so this season. 10 goals and 3 assists, plus a bunch of MOTM's gives him the player of the season award.​

Season 5 - 2020/21

View attachment 106762

July - December

View attachment 106761

Good start to the new season with Delvina. 2 wins and 1 lose in the league. The one lose came either side of the first leg of the cup. We made it through to the next round of the cup which is good as well.

View attachment 106760

Sitting in 6th place after three games of the season. Hopefully we can finish in and around this position at the end of the season, and I will be very very happy.

View attachment 106759

Another half and half month from the boys. 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 lose. Still keeping ourselves in and around the big boys which is really good to see.

View attachment 106757

5th place now after 8 games is very nice to see. Had a bit of luck with some of the games this month but that is was you need when you are near the top of the league.

View attachment 106756

Started off the month poorly, but it has picked up by the end of the month. 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses to cap off the month of September.

View attachment 106755

Moved up to 4th place now after 11 games of the season being played. Knocked out of the cup but the league form is picking up.

View attachment 106754

Unbeaten month but only 6 points achieved from a possible 12. 1 win and 3 draws for the month of October, but it does mean we are unbeaten in 7 competitive games.

View attachment 106749

Dropped down to 6th place now after that month. Despite being unbeaten, those 3 draws hurt us as all the teams around us were winning there games.

View attachment 106750

November hasn't helped us that much with 2 losses and 1 win. We need to find the form from previous months so we can bounce back up the table.

View attachment 106753

Dropped to 8th place now. 2 months ago we were 4th and now we can't find our form. I don't want to slip down into relegation territory.

View attachment 106752

Perfect month. 3 wins from a possible 3. That is exactly the kind of form that we have needed to bump us back up the table.

View attachment 106748

Those 3 wins move us up to 5th for the end of 2020. Lets try and build on this form and push for the top of the league.

View attachment 106689

January - May

View attachment 106688

We keep on rolling through the months. 6 games unbeaten for the month of January. 3 wins and 3 draws keeps our brilliant run going.

View attachment 106686

Still sitting in 4th position, only two points behind the team in 3rd place. 11 points is the gap between us and 1st position. Is the title a possibility?

View attachment 106685

Another perfect month. I don't what these players have been eating but it should be considering cheating because we cannot stop picking up 3 points in tough games.

View attachment 106684

Wow. What a time to be a football manager. That brilliant month has put us up into 2nd position and only 6 points behind the leaders. We are predicted to finish bottom this season. We are not supposed to be playing like this.

View attachment 106683

Only two games in the month of march. One win and one lose. Our unbeaten run ends with not many games left to play in the season. Would it be a costly defeat?

View attachment 106682

With 5 games left we are 4 point behind the leaders. Somehow top of the table Byllis had a terrible month, and we are slowly catching them up. Is the unthinkable about to happen?

View attachment 106681

This is exactly what we needed for the end of the season. 3 brilliant victories from 3 tough games. only two games left of the season to play, how close to the title are we?

View attachment 106680

You cannot get any closer than this. 4 point separates the two sides with 2 games to go. We have a game in head to play. We need a victory to stay in this title race, and push it all the way to the final game of the season.

View attachment 106679

We got the victory to put us one point behind with one game to play. It all comes down to the final game, and we draw at home. Top of the table Byllis played 19th placed, already relegated Besa to secure the title....

View attachment 106678 View attachment 106677

They capitulated! We capitalised! They lost their game 2-1 and Delvina have won the Albanian First Division. What a triumphant occasion for the boys. Predicted last, finishes 1st. My legacy has been cemented in Albanian history.

View attachment 106676

What a season Gjergji Gjeka has had. Played at right midfield for most of the season, he still notches up 12 goals and 10 assists to catapult us up to first place. Kristin Jaupi finished the season with 16 goals, our top scorer. But credit must go to Cristian Olaleye who signed for us on a free in the winter window, and got 15 goals in 17 games to cement his quick success in the league.

View attachment 106675

And with that, the title win concludes the end of my time in Albania. I've had a great 6 or so years at the club. 2 promotions, 1 Top Tier Division win. But my career does not stop know. Europe still has a lot of countries to visit, and that is where I am going. I don't know specifically which country is next on my hit list, but I am sure it will be a fun ride.

Goodbye Delvina. Goodbye Albania. I will always remember you as my first club. My first country. The domination of Europe...... continues.​

Back