European Domination

So I left Delvina and Albania just under a month ago, but it seems my success in the job has got me a new job relatively quickly. First interview I received, liked the club, slight money issues but can be easily sorted out. They seemed to like me as they offered me the job.

The new country I have travelled to is in the East of Europe. One of these 8 countries is my next adventure. Can you guess where I've gone?

View attachment 106629

After only a month out of the game, I got offered an interview by Lithuanian side FK Lietava. They liked me, I liked them, but before they offered me the interview and then subsequently offered me the job, I forgot to look at what league they were in. Fair to say I was thoroughly surprised.

View attachment 106628

We are starting our time in Lithuania in their top division. Lietava finished 5th last season! They sacked their manager for some reason, and I've got the job of a team who have finished in the top 5 of the league for the past 4 seasons. Let's hope my time in Lithuania is productive, as we could be leaving earlier than expected.​

Good work with the league title, now all the best in Lithuania mate

Season 6 - 2021/22

View attachment 106545

July - December

View attachment 106544

First month of charge of Lietava hasn't started off in the greatest fashion. 2 defeats and 1 win shows how I will have to change my style of play if I want to be successful here in Lithuania.

View attachment 106541

Sitting in 12th place after the first month of the season. Looking at the league in general, we are predicted to finish 8th this season, so it will be interesting to see who we will cope this year.

View attachment 106540

That is the kind of form I want to be seeing. 4 wins from 4 games suggests that my tactic does still work from my time in Albania. Long may this continue.

View attachment 106538

Wow, up to 4th place in the league already. Those four wins have rocketed us up the league table. Atlantas are defiantly the team to beat this year, they are in control so far.

View attachment 106537

Another really good month. 3 wins and 2 draws to cap of September. We played our first cup game of the season, and we qualified for the next round in comfortable fashion.

View attachment 106536

Up into European places now. I am very surprised at how well we are playing considering I have only been here a few months. Bringing in Olaleye from my old team Delvina has definitely helped us this season.

View attachment 106535

Another incredible month. What is this form we are in. 4 wins and 1 draw for this month, and we also get through to the next round of the cup with a win and a draw on aggregate sending us through.

View attachment 106534

We are top of the league. Say we are top of the league. This incredible unbeaten streak has seen us move above Atlantas into first place. Can we stay there?

View attachment 106533

No. No we can't. Honeymoon phase is over, as we suffer two defeats in the only two games of the month. Disappointing really, hoped we could build on our strong start to the season.

View attachment 106532

We drop down to 4th in the league now, but we are only 6 points of Atlantas in first place. Lets try and get back to winning ways now.

View attachment 106531

What an odd month. We make it through to the next round of the cup, but we also lose 3 out of the five league games this month. Im not sure why our form is dipping so much.

View attachment 106530

Lounging in 5th place know, 10 points off top spot who have a game in hand. Ending 2021 on a low note it seems, not to happy about how our league form is going. We need to change that in the new year.

Back