European Dreams - A Newcastle United Story

thank you for all the comments and support! and just to clarify, my next story will definitely be with Newcastle United

You could have finished off the season lol.. I'm looking forward to your next mate :)

Okay lads, I have taken the decision that I will stop running this story. I have loved doing it and the support has been more than I could of hoped for but recently I feel as if people have just been wishing it away so I could just release my tactic. I will do this, also I will put the save out their starting from 1st July 2014 so that the true and loyal followers can continue in their own experience.
I'm very sorry to all of those who have stuck by this story and have followed relentlessly, my success was for you :) as for me, I'll continue the game and might give ujpdates now and again as to what ive won and certain things. But the next time you will see a full-blooded story from me will be Football Manager 2013, I'll be determined to start one not long after the release of the game. Thank you all soo much!

-nufc1995-

*Downloads
SAVE - Story.fm - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Tyler Hutch
TACTIC - HUTCHNUFC.tac - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Tyler Hutch

Enjoy.
Do you have to sign up to 4shared to download it?

Thank you mate :)

And you have to sign up it takes 2 seconds and then once you're done just delete your account

this has to be the best fm story every written....enjoyed it so much mate and really cannot wait for your next one

one of the great stories so far. if you give me the permission then i can continue the legacy from here

play the save by all means mate, however the story ends here.. feel free to post some of your successes with my tactic and Save... Who's downloaded? If so let me know what you think

play the save by all means mate, however the story ends here.. feel free to post some of your successes with my tactic and Save... Who's downloaded? If so let me know what you think
I've just downloaded it and got the Denmark job,this is fantastic

Okay lads, I have taken the decision that I will stop running this story. I have loved doing it and the support has been more than I could of hoped for but recently I feel as if people have just been wishing it away so I could just release my tactic. I will do this, also I will put the save out their starting from 1st July 2014 so that the true and loyal followers can continue in their own experience.
I'm very sorry to all of those who have stuck by this story and have followed relentlessly, my success was for you :) as for me, I'll continue the game and might give ujpdates now and again as to what ive won and certain things. But the next time you will see a full-blooded story from me will be Football Manager 2013, I'll be determined to start one not long after the release of the game. Thank you all soo much!

-nufc1995-

*Downloads
SAVE - Story.fm - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Tyler Hutch
TACTIC - HUTCHNUFC.tac - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Tyler Hutch

Enjoy.

I have downloaded them both but can't find them saved anywhere, where will they be and when found where should I put them both?

Oh and by the way I don't usually read stories thoroughly but I couldn't stop with yours. It's the best FM/CM story I have ever read

Oh and by the way I don't usually read stories thoroughly but I couldn't stop with yours. It's the best FM/CM story I have ever read

thanks mate and save the tactic into the tactics folder and the save into the games folder

hi mate im back from my break from fm12 and just read the news and im devastated to hear your finishing but anyway congratulations and remember i read this story when you first started it and cant wait until your fm13 story good luck fellow football manager 2012er:'(

also i cant download your tactic laptop bit old ha do you have the time to put a screenshot of all the details on here tonight for my hull save
THANKS AND SORRY IF YOU DONT HAVE THE TIME

hi mate im back from my break from fm12 and just read the news and im devastated to hear your finishing but anyway congratulations and remember i read this story when you first started it and cant wait until your fm13 story good luck fellow football manager 2012er:'(

thank you mate and yeah i remember , you will be first to kow when it starts.. and i will try and find a different file share website