European/ South American Super Leagues + inter-continental competition! Links

xml files should still work in the same way as dbc files, please explain a bit more so that I can help, if you have the editor you might be able to convert to dbc by loading up the xml file (in the editor), ticking the option to compress files when you save them, then save. I'm not 100% sure about this but if you continue to have problems i'll look into it a bit more.

Just found and loaded these. Looking forward to getting involved. Loading all of the leagues, but the non-European ones as view-only to enable the game to run faster. Hoping this is ok and does not affect playability. Once I'm through a couple of seasons I'll leave some feedback. Good effort for getting all this together though!

yes it works with 13.3 and I'm not sure how having leagues as view only will affect things so it will be good to hear some feedback! enjoy :)

Playing the european one now, it's very good

First of all I want to say I love this Database, Great work!! Only i've a problem right now cause the game won't load past the date 10 june 2014 (after my second season). Everytime I click on go to next day it gets stuck and won't respond to anything. There is no error or something. I really hope someone can help me with this one cause i don't want to loose my game!!

Tried to close te game down and get past date again, tried to reinstall FM13 and Steam, tried it on an other computer but all of that did not worked for me.

What are the qualification places? I am playing as Al-Ahly and my expectation was continential qualifier so I was wondering whereabouts I had to come?

Hello,

Firstly @TomGoderie I really don't know why you can't get past this date :( the only thing I can suggest is going on holiday or you could even resign/ retire, try to get past the date, then resume control. I know it's not ideal and it might not even work but it could be worth a try.

I have been really busy of late so haven't had a chance to test the league recently but has anyone else had the same problem as TomGoderie?

Finally, thanks for all the great feedback (makes all the hours spent on it worthwhile) and I will follow your Pentagon challenge Jordan59!

Just an update for TomGoderie, I went on holiday till 2021 with all 6 databases selected and there were no problems so It must be a problem specific to you unfortunately :( I would try what I said above and if that doesn't work, re-download all of the databases or reinstall fm.

I've found the problem for me. Started up the game a few more time and simmulated it to the date in June 2014. Everytime when I use the 13.3 patch I had the same problem and every time when I load the regular database it works and I have no problems playing.

Thanks for trying to find (@Jimmeh36) a solution, unfortunatly it didn't work.

But no I've got an other question. When I played in the Division 2B and 2A I didn't had any problems with International matches from the National squads because the league schedule was planned around that matches. Now I play in the Premier Division D (Third Season, Oktober 2014) and I allready had the problem twice that I had to play a match during that international qualification matches from the national squads. That means I need te play with 3 to 4 youth players in those matches which cost points.

Hello,

I have (hopefully) solved this problem, I've also tweaked the prize money/ tv rights slightly (increased) for all leagues so it mite be worth dling them all again

Is it possible to get a list of the teams that are in each division? At least Europe. thanks in advance

Is it possible to get a list of the teams that are in each division? At least Europe. thanks in advance

It would be much easier to just download the database mate and check yourself. Would take a fair while to sit and list them all. After all its like 216 teams or something like that.

It would be much easier to just download the database mate and check yourself. Would take a fair while to sit and list them all. After all its like 216 teams or something like that.

I have tested this. It's good, but after some time we just play against the same teams in almost every competition.

Idea for 14: regional leagues and an European league with the best 4 of the, let's say, 6 divisions

USA is not working , it says error before the start of teh game :/

I want to download this but just want to make sure if there are no major errors in the DB before i do???

hi,

I want to change the name of the leagues, i do not like European Division 2D, 3C, etc...

How do i do it???

i have already started the game and want to change the name now,

i tried FMRTE editor they do let us change competition names

also, used the method to change the competition names by using files in data\db\Inc\all folder but it doesnt work

if anyone can help me with it... thanks

slax

Been playing this with a custom team of my own in the European Premier and having a lot of fun, and no problems so far at the halfway point of season 1. Couple of questions though:

What's with the neutral venues in the European Prem Championship? I'm seeing games at such sites as the Acropolis, Stonehenge and Hagia Sophia.

And my manager contract instructs me to buy players from my club's own nation. Now does this mean my chairman wants me to buy English players as my club is based in England, or Spanish players as the league is based in Spain?