View attachment 337117

Its a new era at the Allianz Arena after it has been announced that German Entrepreneur Jurgen Heinz Rootzinger has taken over the reigns of Die Bayern from long standing Chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge. We head straight over to Munich to hear what Rootzinger had to say.

I am delighted to be taken control of this historic club, the fans are passionate and the club holds the contracts of some of the biggest players this world has on offer at the moment. Karl-Heinz felt it was time to step down after the move into the Super League as he felt this was disrespectful to the nation of Germany. I however relish this chance to mix it with the best week in week out and it will give this club the opportunity to prove to everyone that they are the crem de la crem. I am delighted to announce that Josep Guardiola has agreed to stay on as manager and he shares the same passion and aims as me. In terms of players there is a few who might need to move on as we want a squad that is only suitable to play against the best week in week out. When we was in the Bundesliga we could get away with playing a few squad players against the weaker teams however there is no weak teams in this league so we need to be firing on all cylinders straight away. All the players know that they are fighting for their places at the moment and if an offer comes in for them I will listen to it, regardless of who it is for. We have our targets which I will look to bring in, as has Josep so we shall be busy.

This is exciting times for the club and I hope you all will love this journey every step of the way.

My contact email for this game is [email protected] :)

View attachment 337061

After the Neymar transfer-scandal, Barcelona president Sandro Rossell stepped down and Juan Santiago Telstar was elected the new chairman.

I promise that in my presidency I will lead FC Barcelona to the glory of all glorys. That's the champion of Scottish premiership. We have already fought against the transfer embargo and we won. And that's only one of my many goals I have set for this club. We are 'more than a club' my friends. To infinity and beyond!!

You can contact me through my email, [email protected], or PM me.

Is Man Utd still available?
If Yes, I will grasp it with both hands. Thank You.
Chairman Name - Eric Cantona

Edit - Just read that Transfers are First Come First Serve.
Will like to leave the game then.

Last edited:

To be honest mate, I haven't done any transfers yet and there is a cap on how many players you can buy and a budget so all the good players wouldn't have gone anyway.

So far only 3 transfers have gone through from any club, and they were all quite young players. There is still a lot of great players to sign if you join

When will dat be? Just wanna get some good players for PSG! Expect we will have a extreme amount. Dat oil money baby!

When will dat be? Just wanna get some good players for PSG! Expect we will have a extreme amount. Dat oil money baby!

In about 30 mins, you can always look yourself by taking over as manager and looking at the balance in the finances section if you can't wait that long

​NEW ERA AT ARSENAL

View attachment 337027

The signs that a new era was on the horizon was clear when Arsenal won the FA cup after 9 trophyless years and today the new age for Arsenal was confirmed when Mr. Stan Kroenke announced that the club has been bought by Indian tycoon Sky.
Speaking to the press, Sky said " I promise all Gooners that I would put every penny I have to take the club the position it once was and deserves to be "

Club balances

Arsenal £146,789,582
Bayern £188,270,208
Dortmund £79,580,072
Athletico £52,115,934
Barcelona £70,203,055
Real Madrid £113,949,888
Monaco £57,270,155
Psg £94,636,810
Juventus £41,979,495
Manchester city £83,091,441
Chelsea £89,086,243
Manchester United £95,597,502

This is before transfers so if you've done any business already it hasn't been accounted for yet.

Wow I didn't expect to have that much money. Time to go on a shopping spree

5th highest. Expected more but HOW THE HECK DO ARSENAL GOT MORE!?!?