Due to so little business by most clubs in the window it is extended until Saturday at midnight. I want everyone to put a transfer list on this thread or say that nobody is up for sale if you really want. If I'm still not satisfied that people in the game are interested in it when the window shuts I quite simply won't start it. I've had 2 clubs ask for transfers so far and 1 more change the manager. I know rootsey is busy preparing to go on holiday so I accept he can't spend much time doing transfers but everyone else needs to start showing a bit of interest for this to get going.

By the transfer deadline I need;
Press release of joining(for few who haven't done it)
Transfer lists on thread
A few more transfers going through.

If I don't start to see these I will not start this game as I'm not wasting my time if nobody is enjoying it

View attachment 336913
Bayern Munich release transfer list:

Tom Starke - £1m
Jan Kirchhoff - £4m
Rafinha - £4m
Sebastian Rode - £5m

All these players are available at these prices, probably be worth more normally but due to the league values I thought I would give them away cheaper :)

I am struggling, not sure I want to sell anyone :(

If you don't want to sell anyone that's fine, I'm not forcing you to sell anyone. As long as you've had a look and showed interest in the game that is fine

View attachment 686917

PSG announce massive signing and Manager!

PSG can announce that they have signed the BEST keeper in the world, Manuel Neuer! We signed him for 55m and Salvatore Sirigu. I see this as a great signing, and we have made a state of intent with this signing. Neuer is the best, and we have 40m in the bank left, we could have more due to the league and the CL. We also can say that Carlo Ancelloti has signed as manager. This is the guy who led Real to the La Decima, and I don't know why they sacked him, probably because they are
​DURR (STUPID).

Arsenal release transfer list
Lukas Podolski - 5m
Tomas Rosicky - 500k
Abou Diaby - 4m
Mikel Arteta - 1m
Joel Campbell - loan

PM Offers

Die Bayern fuming with Rootzinger
View attachment 336859
Following the sale of the Manuel Neuer, arguably the best Goalkeeper in the world, Bayern Munich fans are already calling for new Chairman Jurgen Heinz Rootzinger's head. It is said that he went over Pep Guardiola's head with the transfer too which has left the Spanish manager in a predicament of whether to stay or not.

This is what Mr Rootzinger had to say for himself;
I am terribly upset and distraught that the fans of Bayern Munich have reacted in this way to the sale of Neuer. Paris St Germain offered us a massive amount of money as well as Salavtore Sirigu who is one of the most capable goalkeepers in the world. This money will allow use to focus on other positions as well as a new back up goalkeeper who with rotate with Sirigu. I beg for patience from Die Bayern fans as I have a lot of transfers up my sleeve and this is just the start!

Whether this being just the start is a good thing or a bad thing, we don't know but it looks like Bayern will be serious active in the transfer window.

May I join you?
If yes.

Chosen team: Chelsea
Chairman name: Raul

ps. There will be no U21 game, so any advice on how to manage young player?

May I join you?
If yes.

Chosen team: Chelsea
Chairman name: Raul

ps. There will be no U21 game, so any advice on how to manage young player?

Yes this is fine, chairman to chairman window is now closed but as you're new I'll let you do non league transfers if you wish. As for u21s I can put a player up for loan and he may get signed in game but this isn't certain, pm me whoever you want up

Sorry it's been a while since I said anything on here I've been unwell. Was just doing the transfers then and there was no more than 12 transfers altogether. I don't think it's worth doing with so little interest so sorry but this won't go ahead.
Apologies to anyone that was involved

Sorry it's been a while since I said anything on here I've been unwell. Was just doing the transfers then and there was no more than 12 transfers altogether. I don't think it's worth doing with so little interest so sorry but this won't go ahead.
Apologies to anyone that was involved

Got it. Thank you for all your hard work.