EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE - I do NOT support this IRL, but heres what the experience would look like

EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE - I do NOT support this IRL, but heres what the experience would look like 2021-04-19

Hey! This is excellent great work!

However, Steam isn't letting me use it with the most recent update (21.4) only (21.1). Says it "needs to be tested and verified with the editor" is this something you can sort?

Otherwise, it's pretty fkn great!!

PS: F the Super League

Last edited:
Hey! This is excellent great work!

However, Steam isn't letting me use it with the most recent update (21.4) only (21.1). Says it "needs to be tested and verified with the editor" is this something you can sort?

Otherwise, it's pretty fkn great!!

PS: F the Super League

Hey, thanks for your comment!
Unfortunately this can only be played on the original FM21 database and not the update, as the original DB has all the names fixes etc.

Hey, thanks for your comment!
Unfortunately this can only be played on the original FM21 database and not the update, as the original DB has all the names fixes etc.

Hey no worries at all! I'll just find a transfer update for 21.1.
Regardless this is great and I'm looking forward to getting through it all. Thanks so much! :)

Hey no worries at all! I'll just find a transfer update for 21.1.
Regardless this is great and I'm looking forward to getting through it all. Thanks so much! :)
Ah right ok,
And thanks again mate really appreciate that 😊.
I've also put up a CONIFA database here if that would be of any interest to you