Europe's future: UEFA Super League (chairman game)

Just noticed now, that the disciplinary rules are quite insane in this one.
One match ban for 2 yellow cards.
Two match ban for the next yellow card.
Four match ban for an additional yellow card (that is 4 yellow cards in total)
For every one yellow card you get after that, you get another 4 match ban!
At the moment, most of my first team squad are banned :P

Any chance of that being moderated slightly? ^^

Last edited:
Just noticed now, that the disciplinary rules are quite insane in this one.
One match ban for 2 yellow cards.
Two match ban for the next yellow card.
Four match ban for an additional yellow card (that is 4 yellow cards in total)
For every one yellow card you get after that, you get another 4 match ban!
At the moment, most of my first team squad are banned :P

Any chance of that being moderated slightly? ^^
Hmm, I swear I thought I changed those in the database? I'm not too sure how I could moderate them tbh like actually edit them in-game so what would you suggest?

Hmm, I swear I thought I changed those in the database? I'm not too sure how I could moderate them tbh like actually edit them in-game so what would you suggest?

Not sure there is much you can do really. I guess we’ll just have to build really large squads :P

Not sure there is much you can do really. I guess we’ll just have to build really large squads :P
I could introduce some kind of rule to remove bans in a squad if there's more than like 5 suspensions for example? Idk just an idea :)

I could introduce some kind of rule to remove bans in a squad if there's more than like 5 suspensions for example? Idk just an idea :)

Or just remove all suspensions at the 1st​ of January or something. To reset the whole thing.

View attachment 1091048
In a very open season, Arsenal are still the team to beat. They keep impressing, and have opened up a 3 point gap down to 2nd place Barcelona. The chasing pack is large, however, as Chelsea, PSG, Atletico Madrid, Man City and Bayern are all still in the fight.
There seems to be a big divide however, from Real Madrid in 8th, to Leverkusen in 12th. Every team from Leverkusen and down to bottom-of-the-table Porto are still fighting to avoid relegation. At the moment, Dortmund and Roma seem to join Porto in going down, but there is still a lot to play for.

In the player stats, Luis Suarez is the current top goalscorer, ahead of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who has managed an impressive 9 goals for relegation candidates Dortmund. Mesut Ozil heads the assists charts, and Manuel Neuer unsurprisingly leads in the fight for the golden glove.
In terms of average rating, this is the year of the playmaker or central defender. The top 10 consists of only CAM's or CB's, with an exception of Philipp Lahm at 10th place. Messi is the head of the bunch here, miles above anyone else.

Well, that's it for half the season! If you have any changes to be made, get in touch with Linecoigne, who will also supervise the January transfer window! Game Save was in an earlier post.

Last edited:
Frustrating I can't seem to pick up wins, Alot of draws against the big teams but losing to the smaller clubs. Still happy with the team so far though to build on!

Hey guys, sorry for being away for so long! Been so busy with college work and some personal stuff too but I'm back :)

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW OPENS NOW AND WILL CLOSE ON SUNDAY AT 5PM BST!

Could we have the finances posted for the different clubs?

​Balances:

Arsenal: 279 million
AS Monaco: 59 million
Atletico: -20 million
Bayern: 187 million
Chelsea: 11 million
Dortmund: 175 million
FC Barcelona: 10 million
FC Porto: -6 million
Juventus: -1 million
Leverkusen: 64 million
Liverpool: 68 million
Manchester City: - 780 000
Manchester United: 180 million
Napoli: 17 million
Olympique Lyonnais: 48 million
Paris Saint-Germain: 22 million
Real Madrid: 5 million
Roma: 27 million
Sevilla: 60 million
SL Benfica: - 14 million

Juventus wouldn't buy any new players. Think my players are good enough to get enough points. if you want to buy a player from me don't hesitate to send me a pm!

Just a bit over an hour until the end of the transfer window. Btw, there will be no joker transfer window as this is the January one and I feel it's unnecessary at this point, especially considering no one is looking like they're going to sign anyone :)

Just a bit over an hour until the end of the transfer window. Btw, there will be no joker transfer window as this is the January one and I feel it's unnecessary at this point, especially considering no one is looking like they're going to sign anyone :)

Sadly I think people were unaware it was even happening tbh I thought this was over

I'm im no financial position to sign anyone, Hopefully we can retain our status in the league!

Sadly I think people were unaware it was even happening tbh I thought this was over
Yeah I can see that but anyway there aren't really many teams that can buy players so I feel it's just easier to start simulating again, that way more posts will come in and people who participated will know it's still on :)

Alright so the transfer window is over :) I'm going to start simulating now!

Only transfers that happened were 3 loans for Atletico Madrid:

- Andreu Fontas (11 000 a week)
- Domagoj Vida (21 500 a week)
- Yuto Nagatomo (40 000 a week)

Total comes down to 300k in loan fees so the balances will stay the same except for Atletico who will now have a balance of -20.3 million :)

View attachment 113871
The title race, with 13 games left, is still very much on. With Arsenal still top with 56 points, Barcelona are very close behind and Chelsea also still have a big chance at potentially winning the league. Lyon, Porto and Dortmund are still stuck in the relegation zone but have every chance of getting out of it in time for the end of the season. The gap between 1st place and 5th and 6th place is still growing and it looks like realistically, only the top 3 or 4 teams have an actual shot at the league title.

Antoine Griezmann is now the top goalscorer in the league with 15 goals and Suarez is still in the top 3 despite being first a couple of months ago. Mesut Ozil and Lionel Messi lead the assist charts with 11 assists each with Sanchez close behind with 10. Arsenal and Barcelona dominate the player stats as they do the league table which is pretty understandable.

Now going to start simulating for the next couple of months (probably until the end of the season) and at the end of the season I'll make a special bonus update if people want to see cup and CL and EL results :) let me know if you guys need the game save, in which case I'll upload it and put it on this thread.

Back