ever scored this much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything is possible when you cheat and use the editor!!!

i didnt u idiot i cant use editor nd i ent even downloaded it

Anything is possible when you cheat and use the editor!!!

To be honest its not cheating using the editor. Its each persons perogative to do so, if thats the way they play the game then so be it.

Good signings masson BTW.

i`m with ma-li its ok to use the editor but then don`t try and post braggin rights on here after!

i didnt u idiot i cant use editor nd i ent even downloaded it
I find that hard to believe, you didn't use the editor yet manged to get torres and pato in 2013 with leeds? Uhm...

editor or not, and I wouldn't say I approve it or not, but to ùme it woudl make the game less interessting, its still a lot of goals, I don't think I've ever seen a player score more than five in a game.

anyone can do that by editing the game!! a true reflection on the game would be nice.

Masson... wasn't he the same guy that cheated last time? LOL what an idiot. You only get bragging rights if you do well without cheating little child.

if i did have the editor which i dont i still wouldnt be able to use it coz im kinda dumb as you know

:mad:The Guy has deffo cheated.Dont even bother trying to deny it masson.

yea ok mate..... lol no way wud torres, pato, babel come to leeds torres wont even go to barcelona or real madrid.

if i did have the editor which i dont i still wouldnt be able to use it coz im kinda dumb as you know

Well atleast you told the truth about one thing, yes you are dumb. It doesn't take intelligence to use the editor its a piece of **** so you cant hide behind that. You can't NOT know how to use the editor its pretty self explanitory.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

yea ok mate..... lol no way wud torres, pato, babel come to leeds torres wont even go to barcelona or real madrid.

As for that he would go to leeds... he would go to any team that is top e.g. my Newcastle team. If you got Leeds to the top why wouldn't he go there? But still Masson is a cheating ******!

Masson do u always cheat and the worst thing about it is that u brag about how wel you are doing.

masson was the one that cheated before. but this is possible because ive had like 14-0. so 8 more could happen lol

masson was the one that cheated before. but this is possible because ive had like 14-0. so 8 more could happen lol

Im not denying that he didnte cheat for the match but he cleary did to get the players

how did you sign Fernando torres, babel, pato and falcao?

you need like 150M, and you are leeds =/

Lmao, Masson please leave the forums we are all sick of you! Ugh! I just wanna set about this guy.

Anyone who comes on here bragging about how great they are after they cheated are just LOSERS! and should be ignored or banned.You've been banned before haven't you masson?

Status
Not open for further replies.