ever scored this much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who comes on here bragging about how great they are after they cheated are just LOSERS! and should be ignored or banned.You've been banned before haven't you masson?

Even though your a Middlesbrough fan .... agreed haha

He says he doesnt know how to use the editor but he has admited that he has cheated before!oO)

well done Ma-Li.If your gonna lie and cheat you need a good memory,masson obviously hasn't got one.

what a loser.... sayin he doesn't cheat and cant use fm editor!! remember what you say before posting!!

Why lie about using the editor considering it isnt cheating?lol

And i think after ma-li caught him out he wont post on this thread for much longer.lol

c'mon Masson,u obviously cheated!unless u playin a different FM09,it's not possible to score as many as 16 goals in the first half against any team regardless of the kinda players u got![last time a player scored as a lot of goals for me was in FM08 Saha-6goals] Yet still,impressive scoreline though.But nevertheless,i dnt kno y u guys use the editor;it makes the game less interesting and competitive for that matter...........grow up!!!!!!!

Why lie about using the editor considering it isnt cheating?lol

And i think after ma-li caught him out he wont post on this thread for much longer.lol

Actually using the editor is cheating unless all you are doing is updating actual transfers.

It is definatley possible to score 15 plus in a game, iv done it without the editor and in a compeitive game (not against a good team granted), but is defo possible.

so what if he used the editor, and it doesnt matter anyway because 22-0 is still a good result. They best i have ever done 10-0 in the first ever game i ever did at man city

massons tatic! awsome! not 22-0 but we were away !lol
erm first attempt!
he just become everton manager and place the players were u want with neville in goal!
what do think? true or false?

massons tatic! awsome! not 22-0 but we were away !lol
erm first attempt!
he just become everton manager and place the players were u want with neville in goal!
what do think? true or false?

Lol:D

no question cheat, but i did buy torres for my tottenham side when liverpool went into administration

he most probably was the manager of both teams and just put all Tre Flori's players in attack or a forward in goal... lol

i thought the point of the game was to test your managerial skills not to cheat your way to the top!!!

if i did have the editor which i dont i still wouldnt be able to use it coz im kinda dumb as you know

HOW CAN U NOT HAVE THE EDITOR!!!!!
everyone has the editor. u must be dumb.

sort it out how can u not cheat and get Torres, Pato and Babel for Leeds????

Status
Not open for further replies.