Everton FC: An Ideal Summer

• Thread starter Thread starter mrjack41
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 2K
Probably, I know Everton fans who thought they were title challengers at the start of the season..

I'd love to see the post on here from the Summer where an Everton fan rated thier squad higher than Arsenals and said they would finish above Arsenal this season XD FAIL !

Everton need an investor, its simple, football's gettin 2 rich n in a couple of years we won't be able to match the other teams. i went on a stadium tour last year and also found out that Goodison has a maximum of 10 years left, which means we need a stadium too (More Money) after this the stadium will be deemed not safe, a stadium will probably take 3 yrs building so that leaves us with about 7 yrs left to find a stadium and try and compete with the wealth. The money in football is rediculous!

Everton need an investor, its simple, football's gettin 2 rich n in a couple of years we won't be able to match the other teams. i went on a stadium tour last year and also found out that Goodison has a maximum of 10 years left, which means we need a stadium too (More Money) after this the stadium will be deemed not safe, a stadium will probably take 3 yrs building so that leaves us with about 7 yrs left to find a stadium and try and compete with the wealth. The money in football is rediculous!

When it comes to it, yes, we need investment.

Howard for 2m? Think almost every team in the prem would take him at that price. Goood Keeper from what I've seen, but I guess I am comparing him to Gomes...

Back