Is this Story good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton Look To Loan Youngster
[URL="http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.totalbarca.com/wp-content/themes/totalbarca/timthumb.php%3Fsrc%3Dhttp://www.totalbarca.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Thiago-Alcantara6.jpg%26w%3D576%26zc%3D1%26q%3D90&imgrefurl=http://www.totalbarca.com/tag/thiago-alcantara/&usg=__QKkxJyeHxVy6_V8VEcytkxr6JZU=&h=360&w=576&sz=41&hl=en&start=0&sig2=scvgvwqRNUHkeGHPKfy0Yw&zoom=1&tbnid=g7MKlKYT8TffAM:&tbnh=141&tbnw=188&ei=MPP4TMvOBITJhAe2nLT8CA&prev=/images%3Fq%3DThiago%2Bbarca%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial%26biw%3D1680%26bih%3D751%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=643&vpy=481&dur=685&hovh=177&hovw=284&tx=113&ty=140&oei=MPP4TMvOBITJhAe2nLT8CA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=33&ved=1t:429,r:28,s:0"]
[/URL]

Everton have got their fans excited over the possibility of signing Barcelona Midfielder Thiago on loan till the end of the season. 19 Year old Thiago needs First Team experience due to him being surplus to requirements at the Nou Camp. Playing for the Barcelona B team 51 times he has shown his terrific promise, but being a Midfielder it is hard to get into a team of Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Mascherano. But at Everton there is a hole in the Midfield so Thiago could be brought in.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

im following,because it's hard using everton

definitely

Liking it. Like the layout too (H)

great story, extremely pleased that man utd is sitting atop the table :D

October + News
Birmingham vs Everton

Pre- Match Analysis:
With Birmingham being bottom I expect a win from my 2nd place Everton Team, Cahill has just come back from injury but I will not play him till he gets a reserve game under his belt. So I am likely to use Pienaar in AMC. Howard is under pressure at the moment after a few poor performances so this game could decide wether I drop him or not

Everton Thrash Birmingham

View attachment 132245

Match Analysis:
As expected a dominant win against a weak team but I am still disappointed with the amount of goals we are conceding so there might be a change in the goalkeeping position or defence. Magaye Gueye scored a brilliant goal goin past 3 players before rounding keeper and scoring, it was given goal of month.

Everton vs Blackburn
Pre- Match Analysis:
Another game where I expect a win from but without Roque Santa Cruz we might not play too well so it could prove to be a tough game.

Everton held by Blackburn

View attachment 132244

Match Analysis:
A poor performance all round for my team we should of created many more chances than we did so I hope we bounce back next game vs West Brom

Everton vs West Brom

Pre- Match:
A win is needed from this game to keep 2nd spot so I am happy to have a reasonably easy game against West Brom where I have Roque Santa Cruz back after a minor injury.

Everton Show Superiority

View attachment 132246

Match Analysis:
A great reaction to a poor last game where Santa Cruz starred with a goal and 2 assists, We looked superior the whole game even when Ross Barkley came on for his debut so I am Delighted.

Man U vs Everton

Pre- Match Analysis:
1st vs 2nd at Old Trafford where Man U are obviously favorites but we hope to surprise them with victory.

Honours even at Old Trafford

View attachment 132247

Match Analysis
I am obviously thrilled with the hard earned draw at Old Trafford against top of the league Man U but I just hope I get a similar result in next couple of games

League Table:
View attachment 132248

Hardwicke Shrugs off Thiago interest

Everton Manager Sam Hardwicke has shrugged off the reported interest linking him with Barca AMC Thiago saying Pienaar has done enough to earn a first team palce

Other Possible Transfers

Jo to Everton Loan
Distin to Sevilla 500k
Bojan to Everton loan
Johnny Evans to Everton 1.2 M

Cheers mate update soon

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------
everton.jpg

Hardwicke Impressed With Everton

Hardwicke revealed in an interview today how happy he is with his Everton team especially after there hard earned draw against Man U last weekend. He said ''they never gave up and carried on untill the whistle went which is what I want my players to do all the time''. They have faced a tough start to the season playin the likes of Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool already, but have succeeded in not losing to any of them

Good story and good start to the season pal. To be unbeaten after games like that is a good achievement. Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.