Is this Story good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really appreciate kind comments, new layout was nicks idea so I shouldn't take all credit

Yeah now as your master I command you to tell me when your next update will be (6)

Good story mate, interesting to read and youre doing extremely well with Everton. Don't paticurly like the font but HEY HOO thats mee. KIU :)

I'm trying to please everyone update tomorrow lunchtim aprox

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

Btw the new update is really exciting as we will see if I can win the league, me being level points with man u at top with 5 games to go plus an fa cup final

everton.jpg

Everton 4 vs 1 Aston Villa

Marica (5) Yakubu (37, 57) Baines (70)

A fine performance from Everton edged them even closer to the Premiership title above all expectations. Aston Villa's consolation was the only downside as Howard couldn't get a clean sheet which seems to be Everton's weakspot, Defense, whichthey will look to boost in the summer transfer window. Everton always looked like winning, looking like true champions.

View attachment 132272

Bolton 1 vs 4 Everton

Arteta (34) Marica (38, 40) Baines (79)

Another spectacular performance from Everton earned them top spot again after Man United's early kick off with Marica scoring 2 bringing him to 17 for the season, a great acheivment for a player who Everton will look to bring in permanently in transfer window.

View attachment 132273

Everton 1 vs 1 Man City

Baines (23)

A scrappy game at Goodison Park ended in what both sets of fans would think was the correct result. With Baines scoring yet another free-kick which he has proved to be the master of.

View attachment 132274

F.A Cup Final

Everton 2 vs 3 Wolves

Everton missed the chance to win the F.A Cup with a poor performance against what Hardwicke has called his 'bogey' team. They though they had brought the game to extra time, with Marica scoring, but that was not to be as Sam Vokes came on as a sub to win the game.

View attachment 132275

Everton 1 vs 1 Wolves

Pienaar (32)

Last game of the prem season ended in a draw with Pienaar on target on the 32nd minute with a clever chip. but was it enough to win title??

View attachment 132276

League Table:
View attachment 132277

Well done on winning the title, brilliant achievement :) Hope next season you win that Champions League ;)

Doubt it but yeah I will carry on story and summer updat here tomorrow

Although I hate everton you beat united to the title so congrats mate

Thanks guys, I have been playin the summer window and you won't believe the players I've signed

class players like Maxi Rodrigues or world class players like Andriy Voronin??

AAAAggghhh!!! he is class on the game as bolton I played him target man attack he scored 35 goals all season

Summer Transfers

Nikao 3.3m

Giuseppe Bellusci 1m

Scott Dann 5m

Lautaro Acosta Free

Kevin Davies 1m

Marcus Berg 2.4m

Michael Owen Free

Let me know what you think was my best bit of business

If he can stay fit he could score a few vital goals but Davies and maybe Yakubu should be ahead of him

Status
Not open for further replies.