Everton Tactic Not to bad so far..

wayne1974

Reaction score
I have made this tactic originally for my Man Utd side, but got bored with that game and now use it with Everton. I have lost a couple but mostly won scoring quite a few and not conceding that many.

Try it any feed back would be great.

Last edited:
so far i used it in the final match for champions league .. vs Arsenal

i won the match with Juventus 2-0 .. only i changed the role of the attackers to be one target man and one complete forward .
but i had good control of the match with many chances .

giving it a go with hull now will get back 2 u

this sucks. iwas winning 3-0 with Parma and decided to give this a try and instead lost 3-5 :(:mad:

giving it a go with hull now will get back 2 u

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

givin it a go with citeh, good with hull won 3-2 against blackburn away, now ill try it with a better team

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

givin it a go with citeh, good with hull won 3-2 against blackburn away, now ill try it with a better team

used it for 4 games, DDLD were the results overall wasnt too impressed but will probably work for others just didnt suit my team

Nice tac you got there, it works for my Parma team.
Can you do a away 4-4-2 tac please?

i dont recommend using others' tactics in fm 10 cos different teams have different requirements. its best that we create the most suitable tactic for our own teams ;)

harry charnocks tactic is amazing mate, its starting working wonders with me on fm 2010

great tactic fella, working for my everton team so far (H)

Yeah it works great on home matches, but on the away matches omg :/

End of season update, finished 4th and won Uefa cup, yakubu top premier and european goal scorer.

Do you change tactic during game? ive noticed my striker on left scores more than one on right. Second half of season not so good lost quiet a lot