Everton Tactic Not to bad so far..

Do you change tactic during game? ive noticed my striker on left scores more than one on right. Second half of season not so good lost quiet a lot

No I leave it the same all the time, Team talks at half time I tell them I expect a win or dont get complacent. I dont know if thats important or not. Its funny you say that the left striker scores more my right striker does Yakubu 43 goals in 54 games, I find away games near the end of the season cost me big time, but I think I should of changed to defensive when I had the lead rather than leave it the same. Who are you managing? and what striker do you play on the left?

I am currently tinkering with the tactic to see if I can get better results away in the 2nd season. I have been looking at changing the trequartista striker to be a target man after feed back from Dicko1878.

I will post that soon.

Im doing it with everton as well, striker i had on left was Jo begining of december he had 20 goals for fantastic return. like you away second half of season cost me too. one game left of season to finish fifth. need replacement keeper for second season, im not that good at finding players really could do with some help

I'll give this a go aswell.. Will tell you how it goes.

By the way.. is this your second season youre posting in the topic-start? (Arteta/Yakubu seems to have played alot of matches but in my save are they injury for long time)

i see theres enabled the option play maker and target man, which player role does this ?

thanks

I've Changed the Trequartista striker to a target man and this seems to get loads of goals for both strikers. Ive been using Necid as the target man and hes been bagging around 2 goals a game, to be fair though though i am playing in the championship but i dont see why this wouldnt work for top sides in the premiership

no fellaini or cahill................that should be illegal!!!!!!!

nah just kidding mate good luck :D