Everton - The Biggest Team In Liverpool

cuddles

Reaction score
Hi guys as you have probably guessed i am an everton fan!

View attachment 14319

i have always been sick of being over shadowed with liverpools history and reputation so i deceided to change that on fm10 :) i started a game as my beloved Everton and hope to become a force very soon not only in europe but in the premierleague.

With some good performances from key players i believe europe is a very realistic target and i would be disappointed if i didn't at least challenge for a 7th.

View attachment 14321View attachment 14320

A few more finals are in order C.O.Y.B

View attachment 14322

good luck mate i was thinking of doing one with everton or villa not sure which one tho

totally agree with you cuddles, i'm sick of liverpool always overshadowing us. i'll be following you all the way

Good luck mate, I hope you succeed :)

Liverpool will always be the biggest team ;)

Good luck mate i will be following this and see if you can do it i am sure you can just got to stick at it.

This could be the first serious story of FM2010.

Pah! We overshadow you because we actually know how to play football :)

“This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.”
-Bill Shankly

why all this liverpool are better rubbish, we always be better, he is playing a game on fm trying to change it, not actually challenging it in real life.

Good luck mate, I always like to see stories like that!
But I like Liverpool, because we are beating them everywhere we meet them, LoL....!!!!

I had Everton as my first game of the season in my career as Liverpool yesterday and beat them 4-0 at home so not a bad start lol

Good luck :)

thanks for the support, and not some support off the others lol

updates to start as soon as possible, just a little busy at the moment guys, first update will be transfers etc

Pre - Season & Transfers

Everton F.C have gone South American!!! View attachment 14408

Today Everton F.C have announced the sale of Leon Osman to Sunderland in a deal believed to be around 4 to 5 million pounds and in his place two excellent signings in Argentina and Boca legend Juan Roman Riquelme on a two year deal thought to be around 3million pounds and Juan Albin from Getafe for around 5 million on a 4 year deal. Youngster Jonathan Cristaldo has also been signed for a fee of 1 million pounds from Velez in Argentina, the Argentinian youth striker declared it a dream comre true to move to such a well supported and established club.
View attachment 14410
View attachment 14411

View attachment 14409 have announced that Everton are believe to be interested in defensive reinforcments and are reportedly interested in Emerson Boyce on a short term backup deal.