Everton - The Biggest Team In Liverpool

try sign a player called Mika Ojala from finish side FC Inter
8504339.png
fantastic right forward winger

ok latest update guys.....

im going to be honest as you are about to see my incredible injury problems and congested fixture list i have had an extremely disappointing season thus far with lengthy injuries to arteta and jagielka at the start, riquelme was injured just a couple of games in for 5 months with a broken arm aswell as yakubu being sidelined for 4 weeks it wasnt going well, too many draws against teams like stoke, wigan and portsmouth have allowed me to slip down the league to a lowly 11th :(

View attachment 14608
View attachment 14609
View attachment 14610

If it wisnt for everton moving stadium liverpool wouldny be here so use should be thankin them
just leave him alone n lit him do his story

Unlucky season mate. Still abit of games to go so good luck with the rest :)

why these too serious united fans butting in when people only having a joke

I find Everton fun to play with, but they pretty much have no weaknesses and nowhere they need to improve... so I get bored easily, and it doesnt feel like MY team.

You should consider playing 3 CBs ands no fullbacks... I often do that with Everton. You have lots of wide midfielders, so width isnt an issue, and the fullbacks you have arent great or can play elsewhere. Play with a DM or AMC instead.

^ Lower leagues FTW. Currently trying to bring Leeds back into the EPL :D

Wish you all the best err... next season I guess... This one doesn't look like it is going to well for you...
COYB!!! :p

hello mate, had my first adventure with the mighty blues and was unbeaten until mid dec in the league. am now coming out the end of a bad spell in 6th place 5 points off top spot. I played 3-4-1-2 and just tried to outscore everyone! lost 3-2 at united, drew 1-1 at anfidle and beat chelsea 2-0 at stamford bridge. bought van der vaart in on loan and riquleme. Also signed van nistleroy for £1.2m and beckham on free transfer. if you wish to get more money at the start offer hibbert, osman and neville out to clubs, should see you bring in about £10m

good luck mate, but this title is one of the biggest lies ive ever seen :p

Good Luck mate. It hurts to say that as a Liverpool fan - but I think that Everton is one of the better challenges on FM this year - you could always do us a favour and buy Voronin , Degen and Plessis! :D