Everton v Newcastle - Sat, 1500 GMT, Goodison Park

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 3K
Perch should be dropped for R. Taylor, Smith dropped for Tioté if he's ready, otherwise I doubt the line up will change, Hughton has hinted that Ben Arfa will get a bit of time towards the end again.

The formation I'd like to see:

Harper
R. Taylor - Williamson - Coloccini - Enrique
Tioté ----------
-------- Barton
Ben Arfa ----- Nolan ---- Gutierrez
Carroll

Last edited:
Confident after last week, so 2-0 Beckford and Arteta, Cahill is rated 50/50 fit for the game.
COYB!!!!

I think this one comes down to a draw i think 2-2 should justify both teams attacking quality but not that good in defence!

Everton 1-2 Newcastle.
The streams listed by Stu are not working for me, can someone provide me another ones?

Tiote and Ben Arfa looks promising currently :D

Ouch, time for Krul I guess. I hope that's not a serious shoulder injury... he's clutching his left shoulder

Hopefully Harper's injury is not too serious :'(

Will do Krul good to get some game time though

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

What a goal, Ben Arfaaa :wub:

I'm liking the look of him that half, decent going past people, wants to stay on his feet and a good shot on him

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Harper's injury is officially to the clavicle/shoulder as it clearly looked, despite commentators talking about his leg...

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

******* **** Perch... We need Simpson back, would put R. Taylor ahead of Perch anyway.

WTH is Perch doing??? A yellow card again! 5 games and 5 yellows! :@

I don't see what Hughton sees in him, he's too clumsy in the tackle which has earned him those 5 cards and gave away a penalty this season already. And lol and Ben Arfa holding back Barton.

I lol'ed too when i saw Arfa holding back Barton XD It's a good thing though.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Ben Arfa's dribbling is just amazing. Hopefully Newcastle hang on for the last 15 mins or so.

We're back in it now, and that looked a penalty to me, he got the man before the ball from behind in a slide... But yeah loving Ben Arfa's confidence on the ball and ability

****, stream removed. To the Spanish one with the radio

Last edited:
Yeah that tackle on Nolan seems a penalty to me as well. Jonas replaces Arfa because of an injury. Hmm..

Deserved win, **** ref though, hopefully Everton can get their season on track starting next game

Final score 1-0 to Newcastle. Everton wasted a few good chances to level the match but nevertheless it was a good win for us. It was a really enjoyable match to watch. Well done lads especially Ben Arfa :D

Last edited:
Yes, it's done, shame that we couldn't beat Blackpool, we'd have 10 points now. :/

Back