Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Newcastle United win

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wish I hadn't picked a draw now. both going 4-4-2-can see a few goals. going for 3-2 Everton now. Either way, should be a very good game after a tentative start

Last edited:
2-2 I think

A win is essential, a draw would be bad, a loss even worse. Win is vital just to get further away from the trapdoor below us, especially if other results go against us. Cannot afford to lose-will just add to the pressure.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Newcastle looking very comfortable right now. has to be said

That was shocking defending. 1-0 Newcastle. pathetic

Is goal! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Lion Julian Best!

In the words of my commentator.

what the **** are these coaches coachin defenders? and the goalie? jesus christ that was terrible.

and that was a stupid tackle by Hibbert. Thats why I preferred Heitinga to start and not Hibbert

Get in Osman!!!!! 1-1. Beauty by Arteta

Jags!!!!!!!!!!! 2-1. Christ what a turnaround by Everton

1-0 down to 2-1 up. Open game so far. Hope it will be a goal fest with Everton on winning side..

I can't tell to be honest-game keeps freezing up

Ameobi looks funky with those glasses on lol

If an Everton player flicked it on to Jagielka it makes him offside, it looks like someone does but can't be sure since my stream is about 15 fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back