Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Newcastle United win

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
aye mines dead slow. better than nothing though I guess. missed every single goal though because of the lag :@

Mine doesn't lag, just fairly low quality and framerate, been going strong the whole time though (well since i found it on 20mins)

heres hopin the 2nd half is as good as the 1st

My commentator sings Ameeeeooobiiii when he's on the ball :wub:

Excellent play from Everton. So close. Could have been 3-1 up..

I can safely say that Arteta has ripped Newcastle to shreds. He HAS to win MoM in my opinion. Saha missed that tap in by inches. so close

Goal disallowed. I dont think Best did anything wrong. It wrongly disallowed..

Goal disallowed. I dont think Best did anything wrong. It wrongly disallowed..

Defender went down far too easily, but you run that risk if you touch someone these days...

Yeah that was a very dubious decision. should be 2-2

Defender went down far too easily, but you run that risk if you touch someone these days...

Yeah just a touch, but no where near enough to be called as foul. I think you were sarcastic ;)

Final score 2-1 Everton. Get in. A much needed win to ease the pressure of relegation, and only 3 points off Europa League place. God what a season

Final score 2-1 Everton. Get in. A much needed win to ease the pressure of relegation, and only 3 points off Europa League place. God what a season

Yeah. Having played one more game though;)

Anyways this has been roller coaster ride for Everton. Absolutely woeful to brilliant in a matter of weeks and vice versa..

Yeah. Having played one more game though;)

Anyways this has been roller coaster ride for Everton. Absolutely woeful to brilliant in a matter of weeks and vice versa..

Aye. The trials and tribulations of supporting them lol. Why they haven't played like this in previous games is beyond me. Namely Reading. Just hoping the hamstring injury Neville picked up is nothing more than a twinge though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back