Everton Vs Arsenal - 14/11/2010

• Thread starter Thread starter mrjack41
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 2K
Super goal from el capitan. Denilson with a great start on for Jack the lad. A good finish into the bttom corner from Cesc after a one-two in the area with Chamakh.

Back to his best much?

Great finish from Fabregas.

Bad decision from Webb imo, it's got to be a red or a goal for Everton there..

What a miss from Chamakh, and a great run by Nasri just before.

Lags a bit Joss but works mate, thanks very much :).

why wasn't goal at Nasri action? but how did Chamack missed goal?

anyway, world class shoot from Beckford.

I just f*cking knew they were gonna score, come on arsenal, do not lose this match for god's sake...

and by lose I mean draw...

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Great stuff.

Last edited:
When the 4th official displayed four minutes I thought we were going to concede again to be honest, pleased with the away win.

Dogdy Everton goal, Saha appeared to be all over one of the Arsenal defenders at the far post. Did well to hang on, Fabianski had another good game, great to see Fabregas on the scoresheet again, and obviously Sagna. V impressed by Denilson too.

P.S. Happy birthday Thomas Vermaelen!
nice gift from team:D

Very happy with a win there.

Tough place to go, as united proved, so to win is really important, and it seems as if our mini slump is ending.

Shame there's an international break; but I suppose it's better going into one winning.

Touch wood that none of our players get injured, as they all seem to be getting back :)

Things are on the up..

Ooh to ooh to be...

Just got back from the match. Poor performance from the blues, first 25 minutes we played well, closed arsenal down and drove them backwards, but we tired, and a sloppy goal was conceded at the hands of bacary sagna, arteta should of closed him down! Fabregas should of got sent off, along with Alex Song, and the fannying about pretending to be injured by chamakh and sagna was terrible, time wasting was poor. Webb had a poor match, but arsenal deserved their win and yet again urgency was only shown in the last 10 minutes, when it was too late.
Final score; Everton 1 - 2 Arsenal.

Everton always perform well against Arsenal for whatever reason. Everton 1-1 Arsenal for me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMZ5c5vRaI0"]YouTube - Everton 1 Arsenal 6 Full highlights[/ame]

(A)

Glad this game was won. Hopefully we can repeat beating Tottenham on Saturday, that'll be lovely!

Back