Everton Vs Arsenal - 14/11/2010

• Thread starter Thread starter mrjack41
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 2K
Fabregas should of got sent off, along with Alex Song, and the fannying about pretending to be injured by chamakh and sagna was terrible, time wasting was poor. Webb had a poor match
All of that is lol worthy, bitter much?

God knows you guys would have done the same thing if you were in our position in respect to time wasting, and how you can say those 2 deserve to sent off is beyond me.

great win which moves us to 2nd two behind chelsea :D

i got the right result:)
but only 1 of the scorers not bad:S
good game will have a better view of it all on mod2 tonight .

Arteta was disgraceful today, looks lacklustre, and as if he didn't give to *****. Pienaar was off as well, and that's our two most creative players.

Positives great to see Rodwell back, looked good, Baines was ace as always and Coleman looked bright.

Arsenal did well took there chances and defended well.

Coleman goal should have stood.

All of that is lol worthy, bitter much?

God knows you guys would have done the same thing if you were in our position in respect to time wasting, and how you can say those 2 deserve to sent off is beyond me.

Yous must have watched a different game to me..

Yous must have watched a different game to me..

Don't think so. Fabregas has every right to close down the defender, and Distin actually seems to catch him. Anyway, they both got hurt, and there was no malice, it wasn't high, it wasn't two-footed it wasn't cynical. Yellow Card. (Assume you're talking about this?)

Don't know what you're talking about re: Song tbh didn't watch the whole game.

You got your added time for "time wasting" - 4 minutes was excessive, there wasn't really any reason for that much time IMO but we held on well and deserved the win.

When did Coleman "score"?

Song had a shocker today :(

Firstly. LOL at your sig XD

Secondly: Didn't watch the whole match, but he can't have done too badly - Pienaar, Cahill and Arteta were alll quiet - Cahill's goal wasn't exactly Song's fault, and there was a foul in the buildup by Saha...

Just a thought though, you may be right =)

he done his job i suppose.

but he couldnt pass the ball 5 yards at times!!

roll on the Spuds next week.

Don't think so. Fabregas has every right to close down the defender, and Distin actually seems to catch him. Anyway, they both got hurt, and there was no malice, it wasn't high, it wasn't two-footed it wasn't cynical. Yellow Card. (Assume you're talking about this?)

Don't know what you're talking about re: Song tbh didn't watch the whole game.

You got your added time for "time wasting" - 4 minutes was excessive, there wasn't really any reason for that much time IMO but we held on well and deserved the win.

When did Coleman "score"?

Fair enough about fabregas, song made many fouls throughout the match, and deserved a red IMO, colemans goal was following the foul by squillaci on saha, coleman scored, but webb gave the freekick instead of the advantage.

If we beat spuds on saturday afternoon we go top as we play @ 12:45

Fair enough about fabregas, song made many fouls throughout the match, and deserved a red IMO, colemans goal was following the foul by squillaci on saha, coleman scored, but webb gave the freekick instead of the advantage.

Heitinga commited several fouls, and got booked. You had to take him off at HT because he was committing so many.. Don't think you can say that Song deserved a red because he committed a couple of fouls, they weren't cynical.. But fair enough, and I didn't see the "goal" so can't comment :)

Back