I think I will try to win Serie A & Champions League with Parma.

Can't wait to build my team with new Buffon, Thuram, Nesta, Cannavaro, Sensini, Veron, Ortega, Crespo, Chiesa (98 team).. eventhough I'm french, this team instantly brings me tears and nostalgia of classic football...

Leicester - My team, and in the champions league for the first time. A no-brainer.

Dortmund - Some great talents, interesting to develop the likes of Dembele and Mor to try and usurp Bayern.

RB Leipzig - Again, a very talented squad. Interested in how high Oliver Burke is rated.

Burton Albion - Great training and youth facilities and little history, looking forward to trying to build them up to the prem.

FM17 won't be sold in Brazil. So I'm planning to play FM16 til it bores me to death.

In FM16 I've had my longest ever save and I've really enjoyed primarily playing that same save all year. I spent 12 years with Everton and then I created 2 saves from it where I stay and where I go. I want to try win a couple of leagues with different teams in my first season with them. Galatasaray are the team I joined straight after leaving but anyway.. I'd like to have another long term save and create a story with it. I'm thinking I might take Rangers as far as I can for a welcome change, never manage to last long with them as I always get bored!

I think I will try to win Serie A & Champions League with Parma.

Can't wait to build my team with new Buffon, Thuram, Nesta, Cannavaro, Sensini, Veron, Ortega, Crespo, Chiesa (98 team).. eventhough I'm french, this team instantly brings me tears and nostalgia of classic football...

Don't forget Faustino Asprilla!!!

Inter Milan
Handanovic
Murillo Medal Miranda
candreva Kondogbia Benega Mario
Barbosa Icardi Perisic

In FM16, I had considerable success retraining Renato Sanches into a libero.

I'm thinking either Bournemouth or Brighton. Think Bournemouth more likely. Trying to establish them as a top 6 club before moving on to pastures new

Start off with cardiff as usual, end up smashing my house up and then manage bayern munich to sooth my ego

I'll do what I usually do and see if I can't get Forest - despite losing Burke - back into European football. Also kinda' looking forward to taking Edinburgh City to the Scottish Prem. Probably edit the NZ leagues into the game too, and play a save down there!

Despite Leeds being my team, I tend to start off with my local team (Harrogate) and take them up as my LLM long term.

This time, I'm gonna set myself the challenge of taking Leeds back into europe and dominate English football.

Starting at Newcastle, need to have a good long, hard look at Jonjo Shelvey and try to get him a shift in a call centre. It'll be a pleasure to sell him to Nottingham Forest.

West Ham

I'll give West Ham a go to begin with as they're the team I support. However, that'll no doubt crash and burn!
Also, like the hipster choice of "Salzburg", that would be interesting.
Restoring AC is always tempting, or just Real (cause money)

Not sure what teams I want to start a save game with, I get many ideas in each week for a new save but I'm definitely going to do a Turkish save as I had planned to do in FM16 but never did.

EDIT:
- Will probably use the in-game editor during a long term save to edit retired players with roles other than coach/manager (scout, fitness coach, gk coach, dof) and give them some potential as managers so that my save game will be full of ex players managing teams around the world.
- First save with my fav team Arsenal to test the game and see how it goes.
- If I have the patience try to get some Icelandic teams to the Champions League
- Top the hall of fame list
- Create a good tactic, upload it here and get over 7 pages of comments

Last edited:
Will start my usual game as Rangers look to do 9 in a Row, also will have another long term game as Parma.

Still not decided on anything else yet

I always do a Southampton save (even tho I don't support em), but having seen what budget they start with, this makes it even more appealing

defo am gonna try first back to glory with my beloved Man United, then as a long term save i want to take back Parma to Serie A and win CL trophy :).

Home Town Hero

so for my return after a season away (I missed fm16).I think y log term save is going to be a hometown prodigal son returns. after a playing career all working up from the lower leagues. managerial career starting with home town side SWINDON TOWN will be fitting.