wolfen2000

Reaction score
Hello little Mourinhos,

I am seeking an experienced playmaker for my Palermo youngster team after Ballack and Beckham exited further talks with me.

My Wage Budget: 600,000 EUR / Transfer Budget 5M

Any suggestions ?

wolfen2000 8-|

Riquelme, Petkovic, Cuauhtemoc Blanco, Juan Arango, Molina, Lincoln, Roger

I'd recommend the first and the last two.

Yes, I wanted Riquelme - but way too expensive after first negotiations. His club wants actually about 6M transfer fee :S

Deco, bro'. Plays for Fluminese at the start of the game. Still got it. :D

might not be a playmaker but i signed him my liverpool side and he was class...mahamadou diarra, got him on a free from real madrid. paying him £55,000 a/w

lucas - sao paulo
kevin - zaragoza
milan badelj ?
He said experienced :p
Lucho González would probably be one of your better options, but I doubt you can sign him on that budget. Aimar should be cheapish, but won't last more than 2 years.
Robert Pires is you're looking for as cheap as possible?

You have Pastore, you don't need an old man, let Pastore express himself, he's ready.

You can get around transfer fees by paying it all over 48months.
Did this in first window at West Ham. Got Neymar and Paulo Henrique for 16M each despite not having enough money to buy one of them, let alone Both!!!!

You can get around transfer fees by paying it all over 48months.
Did this in first window at West Ham. Got Neymar and Paulo Henrique for 16M each despite not having enough money to buy one of them, let alone Both!!!!

Except by doing this you give your team even more loans to pay back.

Ronaldinho? Esteban Cambiaso? You could get either of these over 48 months I think. Failing that, somebody in your budget might be Tomas Rosicky? He won't cost you very much and is still a quality player.

dario conca? usually costs more than 5 mil but take some wage budget to transfer budget and see what you can do :)

You could get either of these over 48 months I think.

Pleeeeease, tell a ****** newbie how this trick works in a technical sense.
All I have seen so far when it came to negotiations is that my financial bars cannot be moved by the options button. :S

Pleeeeease, tell a ****** newbie how this trick works in a technical sense.
All I have seen so far when it came to negotiations is that my financial bars cannot be moved by the options button. :S

Right, when you're in the "offering for the player" stage, in the "Additional fees" bar there is an option to "pay monthly installments". So you can offer £0 up front, and offer £10 over time, and you wouldnt have to pay it all in one lump, allowing you to bypass your transfer budget.

On the other hand, this acts as a loan repayment, and if you have a financially unstable club you could wreck your finances completely, so use it sparingly.

GodCubed, you are my man (K)
Thanx so much - no it is crystal clear even for me as a mathematically retarded.
I play Palermo and it seems that the club is actually stable to do the trick. I will try :)