F.A Community Shield- Manchester Utd vs Manchester City

The result will be close but I think Man City will just edge it, my prediction is 3-2 to Man City.

I expect Aguero to tear the United defence a new arsehole. If he plays of course....

This game doesn't mean very much but it's good preparation for the upcoming season and im looknig forward to see a Silva-Aguero combination.

I expect a pretty competive game and i expect City to continue where Barca left. Continuing Uniteds recent wembley misery :D

I expect Aguero to tear the United defence a new arsehole. If he plays of course....

This game doesn't mean very much but it's good preparation for the upcoming season and im looknig forward to see a Silva-Aguero combination.

I expect a pretty competive game and i expect City to continue where Barca left. Continuing Uniteds recent wembley misery :D

Aguero to tear United defence a new arsehole? Really? Our defence is very expierenced and have kept out better strikers than Sergrio Aguero so don't expect any areshole tearing being done... also, Man City to pick of where Barcelona left of? theres one problem with, your Manchester City, in no way sharpe, style, class or form are you anywhere compareable to Barcelona.

Chicorito Is Beter Than Sergio Aguero Most Of The Players Now Are Overpaid Pre Madoners

I doubt 'misery' would be rampant amongst United fans after losing the Community Shield. ****, there wasn't even 'misery' over their Champions League loss to Barca.

I doubt 'misery' would be rampant amongst United fans after losing the Community Shield. ****, there wasn't even 'misery' over their Champions League loss to Barca.
Disappointment them moving onto the real business at hand

2-0 city Yaya Toure and Aguero to score is my prediction.

Nice game to kick the season off, with hopeufll new players being on show from both sides.

im going with a 3-1 win to united, Yaya to score first and then Vidic,Hernandez,Young in that order. Hopefully i will be going as my uncle got a ticket for me, but paying £70 aint appealing, but im tempted :D

1-0 Man U. Rooney with another overhead kick.

Oh yea, well change the hernandez goal to rooney :D :L, lets hope hes fit for the start of the season