F.A Community Shield- Manchester Utd vs Manchester City

Kompany is quicker, more composed, makes less mistakes, better marker, better tackler than rio. I would rather have him any day, miles ahead of Ferdinand.

Lol, who the **** took offense. I quoted him so instead of quoting me he sent a PM. You are so so boring.. off...

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

You did, and you're still taking offense. Calm down, no need to get your panties in a bunch.

"Manchester is Red,
The ******* are blue,
Dzeko scored one,
But Nani scored two."
*City.

"Manchester is Red,
The ******* are blue,
Dzeko scored one,
But Nani scored two."
*City.

Shittest rhyme, if you are going to troll just **** off please, there has been little trolling on this thread, glory hunting imbecile.

Kompany is quicker, more composed, makes less mistakes, better marker, better tackler than rio. I would rather have him any day, miles ahead of Ferdinand.

except he isnt more composed, as shown by the ridiculously low number of booking Rio collects despite making so many tackles, Ferdinand is a supreme reader of the ball. and hardly miles ahead or Rio. We already have the better version of kompany in Vidic, would much rather have a defender who compliments that, he eclipses both of them when it comes to covering and distribution

You did, and you're still taking offense. Calm down, no need to get your panties in a bunch.

I'm still taking the offense and you can see/read that sitting few thousands miles away.. Jzzzzzz.. Repeating again *Boring*

Joe, Kompany is good defender, but if we are considering fit Rio then I dont think its fair to say Kompany>Rio.. Rio's positioning sense is amainzg and one of the best..

I wouldn't take any CBs than Vidic and Rio, and City fans may want Vidic and Kompany...

Shittest rhyme, if you are going to troll just **** off please, there has been little trolling on this thread, glory hunting imbecile.
Errm.... I'm not trolling. Why did you call me imbecile ? Totally unnecessary :S

except he isnt more composed, as shown by the ridiculously low number of booking Rio collects despite making so many tackles, Ferdinand is a supreme reader of the ball. and hardly miles ahead or Rio. We already have the better version of kompany in Vidic, would much rather have a defender who compliments that, he eclipses both of them when it comes to covering and distribution

I agree. The balance between Ferdinand and Vidic is one of the things that makes the United defense so strong. I will add though that last season Kompany did have more passes pr game with better accuracy than Ferdinand.

I'm still taking the offense and you can see/read that sitting few thousands miles away.. Jzzzzzz.. Repeating again *Boring*

I thought you told me to go to PM's 3 times? Strange thing to say when you keep saying the same things in this thread.

I agree. The balance between Ferdinand and Vidic is one of the things that makes the United defense so strong. I will add though that last season Kompany did have more passes pr game with better accuracy than Ferdinand.
he did, but his passing range was much shorter Rio's, like Vidic's is. Rio oftens passes it like a midfielder starting a move.

wind it in

he did, but his passing range was much shorter Rio's, like Vidic's is. Rio oftens passes it like a midfielder starting a move.

True. Ferdinand hits a lot more long balls than Kompany does.

Not sure why you'd want a player to do badly though, seems a tiny bit bitter to wish that?

Ah that wasn't my intention - what I meant was, wanting Man City to win, a De Gea blunder was the only way I could really see them scoring, so that's why I was 'hoping' for it, rather than anything against De Gea (also sorry for being like 30 pages+ late)

Was a brilliant game for the neutral (unless you despise Nani like me), second MU goal was fantastic.

I thought you told me to go to PM's 3 times? Strange thing to say when you keep saying the same things in this thread.

Simple No.. I didn't. All I have said is *Wait it doesn't matter, you proved your point*.

Now stats.. Thank you..

On topic: Cleverley was called up for England squad for his second half performance.. Re watched the game, we have such a classy little player..

Simple No.. I didn't. All I have said is *Wait it doesn't matter, you proved your point*.

Now stats.. Thank you..

On topic: Cleverley was called up for England squad for his second half performance.. Re watched the game, we have such a classy little player..

You want me to give you a statistical report on how you can't take a joke? You've cried about 3 times with 100% accuracy and you've trolled about 2 times with 7% accuracy.

RE Kompany vs Ferdinand.

In terms of raw talent, I would go for Komapny over Ferdinand.

In terms of who best would compliment Vidic (who is the best of the three), It would have to be Ferdinand. So while I selected Kompany alongside Vidic in my hypothetical Manchester dream team, If I was a United fan I wouldn't swap Ferdinand for Kompany.

Ah that wasn't my intention - what I meant was, wanting Man City to win, a De Gea blunder was the only way I could really see them scoring, so that's why I was 'hoping' for it, rather than anything against De Gea (also sorry for being like 30 pages+ late)

Was a brilliant game for the neutral (unless you despise Nani like me), second MU goal was fantastic.

ah ok that makes sense! and in fairness almost happened! (definitely at fault for the second goal)

They do. In most areas they are equal or just better.

lol, humour me and back-up that claim.

As great as Kompany is, Rio has been one of the world's best defenders for years...I wouldn't trade that experience away.

lol, humour me and back-up that claim.

As great as Kompany is, Rio has been one of the world's best defenders for years...I wouldn't trade that experience away.

I'm not talking bout Kompany. The two keepers are about the same, the two defences are probs about the same, and the two attacks are about the same, but City's midfield is better imo.

A really good match. City is more solid as a team now, I think. They will be a real contender this season.