F.a cup semi results?

• Thread starter Thread starter GUNNER500
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 3K

GUNNER500

Reaction score
With all the drama of the champions league the fa cup semi finals seem to of been forgotten what are your thoughts on the results?

mine:-
arsenal 2-1 cheski

everton 1-0 manu (there luck has to run out soon)

if there is a thread already for this sorry i couldn`t find it in search(fa cup)(H)

Indeed, two teams with great history in the final as well. Everton would be the underdogs but a cup final is a cup final and the form book goes out the window

to be honest our 'luck' is our bad patch and we're still winning. The game v Everton will tell if we have turned it round but with Rio and Vidic together I think the bad run may be over. Hope so too.

I think we'll win, though its Everton's biggest game of the season so they will defo be up for it. Chelsea/**** is too close to call and i have no idea who'll win it. I do wonder though if its gona be Silvestre and Toure whether they can cope with Drogba. Although then again could Carvalho/Alex cope with VP and Togo if they are on fire. I guess Essien v Fibreglass will be the key.

Everton arsenal FA Cup Final, I like it :D

I'm with you on that one, Really want Everton to win it and keep up the idea of non big 4 sides winning some trophies

anyone know if the arsenal v chelsea game is on itv2,3,4 ? or just on satanta?

Arsenal is on setanta and man u everton is on itv

Chelsea V United final, probably end up being a goaless draw decided on pens.

I hope its Arsenal V United but again it will be billed as a game of perfect football and it will probably end up being a goaless draw.

But first we need to get rid of those sticky toffees who love a good old kick about. With Neville as their captain we know what to expect and if Ronnie can handle being challenged we should squeeze past. Expect a performance from Tevez, he was brilliant against Fulham. More of the same please.

arsenal 2 chelsea 0
man utd 3 everton 1
i'm going to the game. should be great. went to the carling cup final. i was right behind the goal where penalty shootout was. seats are worse this time.

One worse games ive seen very disapointed ref was ***** chelski fan,:( terry n lumplard have been taking lessons from drogba in the diving area! fabiankski was shocking never ware that shirt again please! horror show! come on everton!!!!!!!!

Haven't seen the game but Terry has always dived tbh, he's a disgrace. Not surprised chelsea won though looking at the **** team and i did question if Drogba would be too much for the defence :P.

Hopefully we can do it tomorrow to set up an intriguing final. Hope Tevez plays. Theres even the possibility of the CL final and FA Cup final being the same...

Shocking game such a shame I would of really liked to see arsenal in the fa cup final again

was disappointing to see chelsea win today, Arsenal Everton was the final I wanted

it was only a shocking game to you people coz u sat on your sofas an watched it on tv, if you actuli went to the game it was pretty decent and the atmosphere was good.

yes because everyone can afford to go to wembley or to travel down there. Shut up fool

Haven't seen the game but Terry has always dived tbh, he's a disgrace. Not surprised chelsea won though looking at the **** team and i did question if Drogba would be too much for the defence :P.

Hopefully we can do it tomorrow to set up an intriguing final. Hope Tevez plays. Theres even the possibility of the CL final and FA Cup final being the same...

got to say i agree with u there drogba when he was on his feet was to much for us at the back we needed hight and strength and a goalkeeper that was in goal,we didn`t have any! hope almunia is fit for manu game!

Back