F.a cup semi results?

• Thread starter Thread starter GUNNER500
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 3K
Well VDS, Ronaldo and Rooney have all not travelled today for our game! Not surpirsed Edwin hasn't, Fergie doesn't like to play him twice a week and has used Foster/Shitsack in the cups anyway. I though either Rooney or Ronaldo would play, and if Roon has a knock then maybe Ronaldo would have gone! Though I'm not surprised both have been rested, we should still have the squad to win it, and the rotation is necessary...

yes because everyone can afford to go to wembley or to travel down there. Shut up fool

Its actually funny how some of the moderators think their always right and can't take anyone elses opinion, then they try and get rude, Pathetic.

Last edited:
Good one. He does have a job, full-time. He was criticising the way in which you panned people for saying the game was dull just cos it was on TV. Most people couldn't afford a trip to Wembley so they're obv gona watch it on TV, and if it seemed boring to them, then so be it. Its their opinion that it was **** and just cos you were there doesn't make it better. Moron.

On topic we've got a ****** carling cup team out! I know the FA cup is third behind the CL and Prem but I didn't think the team would be that young! It will be exicting to see them all but I hope Everton aren't too physical for them all. Rafael and Fabio though :D

Good one. He does have a job, full-time. He was criticising the way in which you panned people for saying the game was dull just cos it was on TV. Most people couldn't afford a trip to Wembley so they're obv gona watch it on TV, and if it seemed boring to them, then so be it. Its their opinion that it was **** and just cos you were there doesn't make it better. Moron.

Ok. Well that was my opinion, and tbh i would of probly thought the same as you if i was watching it at home. But when your there and the atmosphere is good, obv its going to make it better than jus sitng watching it on your tv. Just the way he tried to be cheeky and then had no respect with the 'shut up fool'. any need ? same with you, why bother get rude on the internet you don't really achive anything.

Yeah but you put across your opinion as if it was the word of God. Just 'cos you went to the game doesn't mean you are right.

why bother get rude on the internet you don't really achive anything.

Somebody call the Waa-mbulance

I like the idea of united v arsenal final because they are both freeflow and the two classier sides out of the four but still a non top four side win a trophy would be refreshing

Really hope everton win today and go on to win the final now would be very nice to see

Youngsters are doin ok, Welbeck and Macheda linking up well :D

I like the idea of united v arsenal final because they are both freeflow and the two classier sides out of the four but still a non top four side win a trophy would be refreshing

U better forget it then because Arsenal are out :P

Yeah but you put across your opinion as if it was the word of God. Just 'cos you went to the game doesn't mean you are right.

Somebody call the Waa-mbulance

Yeh i know i didnt say i was right and that everyone should agree, was just my opinion.

But if they wonna act like little kids then thats cool really.

----------------------------------

Just watchin the game, Gibson looks a class act, i think he plays like carrick in many ways.

Last edited:
Got to agree about Gibson. Tbh I've never thought he'd make it at Man Utd, but the last few games I've seen him in he's been class, as he has been today.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Yes!!!!!! Get in there!!

Good game, thought Utd should have had a penalty 2nd half but still glad Everton won! :D

I have to say well done to Everton today a big congratulations and good luck in the final i hope they do win they deserve it

wooo Mon the Everton in the final. Berbatov lmao what a tube i wonder if he even has a soul?

lol soo good berbatov £30mill what a waste of money so funny! well done everton good luck in the final!

Glad everton made the final just for the sheer fact that ud played a reserve team which was bit disrespectful to the opposition and the competition. Also thoughts on berbatovs pen was that the laziest penalty ever taken by an alleged world class player

Yep, Indeed

total waste of 30m on a lazy **** like he is didnt even care when he missed just walked off like nothing happened..

offload him next season maybe? anyway not all bad is it man utd fans we are out aswell:)

that was a lazy penalty by Berbatov lol, thanks Dimitar

that was a lazy penalty by Berbatov lol, thanks Dimitar
how can a penalty be lazy. the difference in effort for someone as fit as a proffesional footballer to either hammer the ball or tap is tiny. it's just the style he takes his penalties like when people chip the ball down the middle when you miss you look like a ****. having a go at someone for missing a penalty is pathetic nobody's having a go at cahill and he would have had more of a chance scoring if he tried heading it.

mate i dont like criticising penalties but Berbatov's was a joke. The bloke needs a kick up the ****.

Congrats to everton, hopefully they will do Chelsea. We shaded the game I think with our team out, and yeah it was probs a pen but Moyes mind-games worked! Having said that we didn't do enough to win and Moyes is a good manager who has worked hard for a cup final.

The Semi's

mate i dont like criticising penalties but Berbatov's was a joke. The bloke needs a kick up the ****.

Just quickly... It wasn't just the penalty, he was very lazy in the Sunderland game and made no real impact, in fact he just doesn't fit into Manchester united Wing play attack.

I think he will leave before long to be fair with the likes of Macheda knocking on the door. They'll probably sell him back to Tottenham !

Foster was terrible as ever.

As for the Arsenal game... I genuinely thought Chelsea played well in the 2nd half... However they won the game off the back of thier diving antics and a bad goal keeping descision. I've never seen such a dirty team, though I must admit Drogba and Luca Toni must be the lankiest, stockiest ballerinas' I've ever seen. You see I can respect Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool because their players rarely dive (Ronaldo being the exception) but I tihnk like most people I hate chelsea because they cheat almost continually. I've been watching Barca recently and I don't think diving is going to help them against Lionel Messi.... ;)

Also one more thing about Chelsea.... In the Liverpool game the match stats (which weren't published by ShiTV show that Chelsea comitted 14 fouls and Liverpool almost 30) - Tell me how is it that two top four teams can have a gulf of almost 15 fouls between one another... either Liverpool went out to injure half the Chelsea team or Chelsea went looking for the fouls... I leave you guys to sort that out amongst yourselves. ;)

http://www.skysports.com/football/match_report/0,19764,11065_3121981,00.html

Last edited:
I know it wasn't just the semis, he's a lazy **** and thats why I said he needs a kick up the ****. I'd play Tevez every week ahead of him.

foster terrible as ever? That was the first bad game he's had for us, and didn't even concede. He was to blame for the goal sunderland scored, but is generally decent and much better than shitsack.

Arsenal and Liverpool don't have players that dive/cheat? Mashcherano Gerrard Eboue RVP to name a few, you can't say Ronaldo isn't the only one that dives out of those three teams. Although currently Chelsea are proably the worst.

Back