F.a cup semi results?

• Thread starter Thread starter GUNNER500
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 3K
As for the Arsenal game... I genuinely thought Chelsea played well in the 2nd half... However they won the game off the back of thier diving antics and a bad goal keeping descision. I've never seen such a dirty team, though I must admit Drogba and Luca Toni must be the lankiest, stockiest ballerinas' I've ever seen. You see I can respect Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool because their players rarely dive (Ronaldo being the exception) but I tihnk like most people I hate chelsea because they cheat almost continually. I've been watching Barca recently and I don't think diving is going to help them against Lionel Messi.... ;)

Also one more thing about Chelsea.... In the Liverpool game the match stats (which weren't published by ShiTV show that Chelsea comitted 14 fouls and Liverpool almost 30) - Tell me how is it that two top four teams can have a gulf of almost 15 fouls between one another... either Liverpool went out to injure half the Chelsea team or Chelsea went looking for the fouls... I leave you guys to sort that out amongst yourselves. ;)

Lol i don't think they won the game off of diving thats just stupid, 1st 20 minutes arsenal were dominating, hiddink made a tactical change putting ballack holding and essien more forward. Thats where we won the game, essien was closing down all over the place + keeping Fabregas quiet. Of course Arsenals keeper didn't help them but to say chelsea dived their way to victory LOL
and Drogba, lanky? have you seen Drogba? i don't know what you consider lanky but Drogba is far from it.

And for the Chelsea Liverpool match , i don't think it was any teams fault really, just the european referees being stupid and blowing up for every tackle lol.

Berbatov I bet daniel levy is LHAO at £30m for him. He seems to score a few but his lazy disposition just angers me it's like he doesnt want to play for the team.Tevez and roon back up front. I wonder why fergie left both roon and ron at home seems a bit silly but wot evs.

SELL BERBA AND STEAL TORRES FROM THE MERSEY MUGS LULZ

GOOD LUCK EVERTON

As for the Arsenal game... I genuinely thought Chelsea played well in the 2nd half... However they won the game off the back of thier diving antics and a bad goal keeping descision. I've never seen such a dirty team, though I must admit Drogba and Luca Toni must be the lankiest, stockiest ballerinas' I've ever seen. You see I can respect Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool because their players rarely dive (Ronaldo being the exception) but I tihnk like most people I hate chelsea because they cheat almost continually. I've been watching Barca recently and I don't think diving is going to help them against Lionel Messi.... ;)

Also one more thing about Chelsea.... In the Liverpool game the match stats (which weren't published by ShiTV show that Chelsea comitted 14 fouls and Liverpool almost 30) - Tell me how is it that two top four teams can have a gulf of almost 15 fouls between one another... either Liverpool went out to injure half the Chelsea team or Chelsea went looking for the fouls... I leave you guys to sort that out amongst yourselves. ;)

Lol i don't think they won the game off of diving thats just stupid, 1st 20 minutes arsenal were dominating, hiddink made a tactical change putting ballack holding and essien more forward. Thats where we won the game, essien was closing down all over the place + keeping Fabregas quiet. Of course Arsenals keeper didn't help them but to say chelsea dived their way to victory LOL
and Drogba, lanky? have you seen Drogba? i don't know what you consider lanky but Drogba is far from it.

And for the Chelsea Liverpool match , i don't think it was any teams fault really, just the european referees being stupid and blowing up for every tackle lol.

I know what your saying, but from reviewing both games again I can say for sure that the Chelsea players go down a little too easy too often..., it's not that they get a goal or a chance from it that's the problem (though sometimes it is) it's that it breaks up play and really makes the game bitty which I'm sure affects the opposing side negatively. As for Drogba I just meant he's tall and he and Toni do enjoy a dive they'd be great together ! I agree about the European referee's as well I think the majority of 'fouls' would never be given in the Premiership.

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

I know it wasn't just the semis, he's a lazy **** and thats why I said he needs a kick up the ****. I'd play Tevez every week ahead of him.

foster terrible as ever? That was the first bad game he's had for us, and didn't even concede. He was to blame for the goal sunderland scored, but is generally decent and much better than shitsack.

Arsenal and Liverpool don't have players that dive/cheat? Mashcherano Gerrard Eboue RVP to name a few, you can't say Ronaldo isn't the only one that dives out of those three teams. Although currently Chelsea are proably the worst.

It's not that they don't have their divers, I've seen Gerrard go down in the past though not in the last two seasons, I've seen Torres go down a lot both at Liverpool and Athletico, I really don't like that about him. Van Persie does love it too as well as Eboue but I've not seen them do it too much and I didn;t see it once tonight with either Arsenal or Liverpool. As for Man Utd I havn't seen any of their players dive other than Ronaldo, Maybe Welbeck in the Everton game. For me though I've haven't seen a team in Serie A, La Liga, Bundeslige who have been as cheaty as Chelsea. Though I did see a ridiculous dive in the Sudamericano SUB U17 international compition from a young Bolivian player lol .

Back