FA confirm Anzhi want Capello

Sounds like a winner to me, such a tactical tard mike, just bow down to the wizardry of 'Arry.

troll_face.png

Mike loves tactics. Took him 15 mins to set his team up to play me in our hotseat game at center parcs. I stuck 4 up front and crushed him. ;)

Ah yes, forgot that one.
  • Will relegate the poor man's Liverpool.
    troll_face.png

I hate you!!

Seriously though, like to know what the **** is going on. First it's he has been approached, now it's being denied...wtf?!!!

And if he did take it....where would that leave us for the Euros? Would we have enough time to get sorted out properly? Remains to be seen. All I want is a bit of honesty for a change. Don't know who to believe. Some people will say "bah it's Talkshite". But tbh, they have got stuff spot on before, and they wouldn't have released something this big without confirmation. Unless someone has played the best ever practical joke

Mike loves tactics. Took him 15 mins to set his team up to play me in our hotseat game at center parcs. I stuck 4 up front and crushed him. ;)

terrible day. got it together against dunc, and we crash dumped. Racism

I hate you!!

Seriously though, like to know what the **** is going on. First it's he has been approached, now it's being denied...wtf?!!!

And if he did take it....where would that leave us for the Euros? Would we have enough time to get sorted out properly? Remains to be seen. All I want is a bit of honesty for a change. Don't know who to believe. Some people will say "bah it's Talkshite". But tbh, they have got stuff spot on before, and they wouldn't have released something this big without confirmation. Unless someone has played the best ever practical joke

Carlo Ancellotti, wants to manage in England, and is free, take him short term into the Euro's see how feels after.

Gettin Carlo in would be the biggest no brainer in the history of English football. Honest, upfront....but would he be to nice to stand up to the FA? Either way, the players would definately play for him. Proper players manager

Capello has out stayed his welcome but only thanks the the FA ballsing it up. If he were to go now then the best candidates would firstly be (and i cant believe no-one has mentioned him yet) Guus Hiddink. He speaks the language well and knows international football better than most. If not then like many others have said Ancelotti would be a great choice as he loves this country and is a well respected and knowledagble manager. I am dead against Redknapp as manager, i think i'd rather Capello stayed or Wally with the Brolly got his job back than give it to Redknapp.

Last edited:
Capello has out stayed his welcome but only thanks the the FA ballsing it up. If he were to go now then the best candidates would firstly be (and i cant believe no-one has mentioned him yet) Guus Hiddink. He speaks the language well and knows international football better than most. If not then like many others have said Ancelotti would be a great choice as he loves this country and is a well respected and knowledagble manager. I am dead against Redknapp as manager, i think i'd rather Capello stayed or Wally with the Brolly got his job back than give it to Redknapp.

I would certainly have Capello than Redknapp

Hiddink would be amazing. Excellent results with just about every international team he's managed (bar Turkey). Wouldn't be surprised if he went to Anzhi though.

Harry would be a good England manager. Fackin' passionate he is.

I'm passionate too, can I manage England as well?

Passionate about English football. ;)
People should give him a chance, not that many better English managers than him going about, if he doesn't get it I'd put my money on David Moyes.

Passionate about English football. ;)
People should give him a chance, not that many better English managers than him going about, if he doesn't get it I'd put my money on David Moyes.

Thats not saying much. Harry is most passionate about himself anyway