FA confirm Anzhi want Capello

Thats not saying much. Harry is most passionate about himself anyway

Do you personally not want Redknapp as manager Mike, because I'd be most interested to elaborate on your thoughts?

Do you personally not want Redknapp as manager Mike, because I'd be most interested to elaborate on your thoughts?

I would not have Redknapp near the England side. I'd rather have Capello. I dont think he is upto it tactically, i dont think he would be aggressive enough in bringing young players through, it's be like an old boys clubs, I dont think his famed man management skills are actually that good, everything he does seems to be a self promotion of himself.. Carlo Ancellotti or Guus Hiddink any day of the week

I would not have Redknapp near the England side. I'd rather have Capello. I dont think he is upto it tactically, i dont think he would be aggressive enough in bringing young players through, it's be like an old boys clubs, I dont think his famed man management skills are actually that good, everything he does seems to be a self promotion of himself.. Carlo Ancellotti or Guus Hiddink any day of the week

Do you not think the FA have already made their mind up that it will be an English manager?

Do you not think the FA have already made their mind up that it will be an English manager?

That would be foolish of them. I would love an English manager, but one that is right for the job, or an grow in the job. HR falls in to neither category