Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

FA CUP: Last One Standing Game Discussion Thread

Jak

Reaction score
what happens about the people who chose teams who drew? Choose the same team and if they win the replay they go into the next round?

Reaction score
what happens about the people who chose teams who drew? Choose the same team and if they win the replay they go into the next round?
There predictions stay the same in the replay

Reaction score
Shocking. Oh well atleast Arsenal are still in it.

Theo <3
Reaction score
FML. Blackpool I now officially dont like you. Im kidding its impossible not too like them this season.

Reaction score
i'm confused am i not allowed to pick becuase i was shocked when no1 picked huddersfield so iw as gonna pick them but..... i dont know

Reaction score
i'm confused am i not allowed to pick becuase i was shocked when no1 picked huddersfield so iw as gonna pick them but..... i dont know
you a had a chance last night the thread was open for hours and no you cant enter

Reaction score
My games not till monday, What I want to know is WHO PICKED NEWCASTLE XDXDXD

Reaction score
Southampton :wub: Beating Blackpool even though we made 8 changes and Blackpool made 9 changes. But I like how no one says about Southampton making their 8 changes but realise Blackpool's 9 changes. :S

Reaction score
Can't believe I'm out of this I had a game plan and everything :(

Reaction score
Lol I know mate thought Newcastle was a sure thing, Hoping crawley don't knock me out tomorrow by losing to crawley !