FA CUP: Last One Standing Game Discussion Thread

what happens about the people who chose teams who drew? Choose the same team and if they win the replay they go into the next round?

what happens about the people who chose teams who drew? Choose the same team and if they win the replay they go into the next round?

There predictions stay the same in the replay

Shocking. Oh well atleast Arsenal are still in it.

FML. Blackpool I now officially dont like you. Im kidding its impossible not too like them this season.

i'm confused am i not allowed to pick becuase i was shocked when no1 picked huddersfield so iw as gonna pick them but..... i dont know

i'm confused am i not allowed to pick becuase i was shocked when no1 picked huddersfield so iw as gonna pick them but..... i dont know

you a had a chance last night the thread was open for hours and no you cant enter

My games not till monday, What I want to know is WHO PICKED NEWCASTLE XDXDXD

Southampton :wub: Beating Blackpool even though we made 8 changes and Blackpool made 9 changes. But I like how no one says about Southampton making their 8 changes but realise Blackpool's 9 changes. :S

Can't believe I'm out of this I had a game plan and everything :(

Lol I know mate thought Newcastle was a sure thing, Hoping crawley don't knock me out tomorrow by losing to crawley !