goochyboi56

Reaction score
On MY Arsenal Season i sold fab ro madrid for 35 mil
any replacements??
thanks

i would never have sold him if i were u, or @ least i would sell him @ a much higher price. get dzagoev or moussa sissoko as they turn out world-class. hamsik is not bad except he's juz a little older

i would try angel palombo miguel velosomor moutinho .but u really shouldnt of sold him i would of got a much higher bid if i were u.

there is no replacement dude, im trying sign him him in 2015 for 75 million and stil getting rejected!
i have never ever had him in any FM before, but he turns out amazing! you should have never of sold him!

but try get Pirlo if u are in 1st season!

get xabi alonso, iniesta, adrien or javi martinez!

I'm really sorry for you ,however Miguel Alonso is the good answer.

35m? ur mad i wouldnt sell him unless it was over 100m nd try hamsik or iniesta as replacements or dzagoev as a cheaper option

ah wel i wanna see how i cud do with arsenal when i sold adebayor and fabregas any way so stop having ago and thanks for the reccomendations

Veloso for the replacement but u got RIPPED OFF! lol

35m is good money. get a replacement 4 10 or 15m and still have cash left.
4 example itg veloso is better than cesc.

Steven Defour from Standard Liege never let's me down. I have built my Pompey team around him and he's quality. Always get at least 8/10. Whilst I'm here, is it worth tryinh to keep Niko Krancjar? He keeps asking to leave and the most I get offered is £10m.

Hamsik would be the best replacement

Should of got more for Fabregas but it's your game..you can do what you want lol

alrite calm down u lot stop having a go its my game and i sold him for 35 mil coz i dunno what to expect alrite
i got witsel, veloso and dzaenov now in a 3 man midfield so i shud be ok
and i dont giv a think if u think i got ripped off arsenal&co alrite my game my choices so shut up

why do you always react like this gooch? you seem to always snap because you don't like criticism if you are going to post something for everyone to speak their minds, dont expect praise from everyone, especially not if you sell arsenals best player, i got criticism for selling gerrard for 50m, but i have brought a far better team with the money i made, and i am now close to winning a few trophies this year, so chill out yeh unless you want to end up banned like filby and whoever else because they took offense to everything.