xabi alonso maybe or pirlo someone creative like that

and on sepertate note why did filby get banned?

coz hes a douche?

na he was spamming on DC's thread bout him cheating or summit?

i dont know the exact reason either, i just know he is because it says under his old posts banned.

gooch did you still want to join my net game as more teams are avalible now?

I don't know why you sold him, but I guess the most direct replacement would be Hamsik, although he isn't as good as Fabregas.

when i was arsenal i used mata, de la red and palombo in rotation and went the whole league undefeated. de la red and palombo were hitting it from anywhere and it would always go in.

Should never had sold him. But Hamsik, Mountinio, Veloso, Flamini, dzaenov are good enough.

Steven Defour from Standard Liege never let's me down. I have built my Pompey team around him and he's quality. Always get at least 8/10. Whilst I'm here, is it worth tryinh to keep Niko Krancjar? He keeps asking to leave and the most I get offered is £10m.

whatever game i play man city always offer like 18 million for him. so if you want to sell him then just offer to clubs for a higher price and see if anyone bids.

another way is to view the offer, click reject and select offer isnt good enough as the reason. sometimes they come back with a bigger offer.

like for example as inter i had real madrid offer me 9 million for maicon and 6 million for maxwell. i rejected numerous bids for both saying the offer wasnt good enough. they went up2 24 million for maicon and 18 million for maxwell after about 5 rejected bids. i sold maicon cause i have santon. but kept maxwell.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

On MY Arsenal Season i sold fab ro madrid for 35 mil
any replacements??
thanks

veloso or moutinho. actually for 35 million you should be able to get both. solid creative midfield in my opinion. had moutinho at atletico. bought him first season. creates goals and scores the odd few. finished 5th in the league. signed veloso to partner him and so far after 6 games im unbeaten and top of the league.