Fabregas: Stay or Go?

Will Fabregas stay or go?

• He will stay

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • He will go

Votes: 34 65.4%

• Total voters
he'll leave, whats the point of staying a sinking ship when you could be at a club that is dominated its own country and europe?

I really hope he stay at the Emirates. Arsenal cant affort too loose there best player.

If I was Cesc I would want to stay at Arsenal, mainly due to the fact that when they win a trophy he will be the man lifting it.

To be fair Fabregas is young and has years ahead of him, when henry left he was approaching his mid 30's

i agree, henry wasted his last few years by leaving arsenal, dont want to see cesc do the same
He won the treble in his second year so i wouldn't call it a waste.

I think he'll probably go.

I think it will drag on maybe until the last few days of the transfer window and he will leave bringing a poor deal for Arsenal.

I think it will drag on maybe until the last few days of the transfer window and he will leave bringing a poor deal for Arsenal.

I unfortunately think the same. The sale of fabregas will not give as much as he really is worth

I think he should go because he will never win anything at Arsenal, Wenger only wants to play pretty football and buy cheap bargains.

I think he should go because he will never win anything at Arsenal, Wenger only wants to play pretty football and buy cheap bargains.

Right. So beautiful football and sound financial management are suddenly bad things?

If he stays I wonder what reception he'll get from the Arsenal fans despite expressing his intention to leave.

"£55m or GTFO!" That's the only way he's leaving

apparently arsenal have reject a bid from barca and barca have agreed to respect that he will be serving his full 5 year deal at arsenal till 2015 according to the skysports web page.
i dowt they will do that as they have been tapping him up for the last 2 years,
if he stays he will still get the same welcome from gooner faithful for me as i understand that he wants to go back to his roots for a club he loves so thats fair enough, if he was selling out for the money to the likes of man shity/cheski then it would be diffrent.