• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Barcelona president Sandro Rosell says that Arsenal skipper Cesc Fabregas is worth less than he was last summer.

More...

He may of not had his best of seasons but he is still a class talent and I wouldnt value Cesc any less then a year ago tbh.

He may of not had his best of seasons but he is still a class talent and I wouldnt value Cesc any less then a year ago tbh.

Just Barca playing their games trying to force the price down.

Surely it'll just make Cesc feel less valued by Barca though?

Just Barca playing their games trying to force the price down.

Surely it'll just make Cesc feel less valued by Barca though?

I am sure if they come calling this still wont prevent him wanting to join Barca though tbh. No matter what price Barca pay if they get their hands on Cesc it wont be cheap thats for sure.

I'd say 35m would be the best price Arsenal can get at this moment..

They seem to have completely forget the fact that we aren't even slightly desperate to sell. We are in the driver's seat, we have the player contracted and therefore Wenger is the one who places the price tag on him, nobody else. Certainly not Rosell.

Pay what Wenger asks for him or GTFO, seriously boring now.

Sums it up perfectly

I'd say 35m would be the best price Arsenal can get at this moment..

35 Million for the best CM in the league?

I think Barca will throw few youngsters as makeweight. Thiago would be good replacement. (Overrated by Cules) but still class player.

35 Million for the best CM in the league?

I think Barca will throw few youngsters as makeweight. Thiago would be good replacement. (Overrated by Cules) but still class player.

Barca wont get rid of Thiago, hes class!

Going to be the next Iniesta imo.

I would find it hard to disagree with them to be honest.

Fabregas is worth as much as Wenger decides he is. Matter of fact is Cesc isn't desparate to leave and Arsenal don't need the money, so if Wenger and the board say they won't sell him for £60 million then Barca will have to pay £60 million if they want to get him, irrespective of whatever bullshit their president comes out with.

:( Really? Is is worth the same as Andy Carrol?

well tbf Carroll isnt worth 35 mil thats jsut what was paid for him but I agree with you I think Cesc is worth a bit more then 35 mil.

Barca wont get rid of Thiago, hes class!

Going to be the next Iniesta imo.

There were reports/rumors that 30Million Plus Bojan and Thiago will be offered for Fabregas.

Yes, class player. Looked so comfortable on the ball.

Fabregas is worth as much as Wenger decides he is.

This. Fabregas in theory worth infinite money. Barcelona can value him all they want, but until Wenger sets a price nobody knows a thing.

There were reports/rumors that 30Million Plus Bojan and Thiago will be offered for Fabregas.

Yes, class player. Looked so comfortable on the ball.

the rumours also said that, Barca wanted a buy back clause of around 25million on Thiago to avoid another Fabregas situation arising.

45 to 50 Million please barca

pay that or stop talking ****

:( Really? Is is worth the same as Andy Carrol?

Liverpool overpayed for Carroll but only because they could because of the 50mill they got for Torres. Plus he is English and English players are way over priced. In a real market Carroll would be worth 15mill and if i had to put a price on Fabregas i would say anything from 25-35.

Back