Fabregas value has fallen - Barca

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 3K
Quite clearly you need Carrick next to modric, with Gibson roaming on the left.

That would be a triumph.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Obviously, Carrick and Modrick in the centre is completely irrelevant when you have Gibson "Roaming on the left". Sublime.

Iniesta plays on the left, yes. but thats Iniesta. Have you EVER seen either Modric or Cesc playing on the LW/RW?? No sense at all brother;] BTW 4-2-3-1 might work, indeed but.. its too defending style.. wouldnt work, im tellin ya;]

Actually I have seen Modric on the wing, yeah, Spurs used to play him there.

I'm trying to stay calm here. Someone inform this man that formations are neutral, and it's how you play them that defines whether they are attacking or defensive in nature. A 4-2-3-1 is no more or less defensive than a 4-3-3 or a 4-4-2, so- IMMA GETTING ANGRY

Actually I have seen Modric on the wing, yeah, Spurs used to play him there.

I'm trying to stay calm here. Someone inform this man that formations are neutral, and it's how you play them that defines whether they are attacking or defensive in nature. A 4-2-3-1 is no more or less defensive than a 4-3-3 or a 4-4-2, so- IMMA GETTING ANGRY

images

It's just your line-up looked oh so defensive with the absence of Carrick and Gibson.

What if we play Obertan at RB? That should work.

Did you not see Valencia at RB against Marseille? What if we just don't play a defence at all, surely attacking enough! Who needs a defence when you have Modric and Fabregas feeding the likes of Heskey?!

Back