Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Facepack Idea

Reaction score

Alright guys here is my facepack idea. I would like to know what you think and ways to improve the design of the image

Reaction score
they look really good
what teams & leagues are you gonna make these for?

Reaction score
they look pretty neat. did you make them or did you get them from somewhere?

Reaction score
Left one is better IMO but I suggest taking the FIFA logo and putting the club logo instead. That changes though so maybe not such a good idea.

Staff member
Reaction score
Names & Logo's on Facepacks are pointless.
As if you have they're already on the players profile, so you'll be able to see it anyway.

Reaction score
i get what you are saying danny but i am trying to create a trading card look to the so it looks better if stuff like that is on them.

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

here is a cesc fabregas card i made with he 2nd design

Reaction score
Use the one on the right , It looks more like a trading card mate. Then add the forwards to it, And it will look savage.

Singapore's Wonderkid
Reaction score
The left one is definitely much better and maybe the flag on the top right is unnecessary.

Reaction score
I'd say the left one is better, no need to put the nation because the logo and flag are there ;)

Reaction score
both look great, would love to use them but left one is better IMO. *thumbsup*

Reaction score
i get what you are saying danny but i am trying to create a trading card look to the so it looks better if stuff like that is on them.

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

here is a cesc fabregas card i made with he 2nd design
they look brilliant :) but i dont think you should mention the club on the 'card' as they could get transferred :p

Reaction score
They look great man!
I think the one on the left looks good, maybe don't need the flag as well as the country badge, I'd just say one or the other in the bottom left. Would certainly like this pack though!