Kevnaylor

Reaction score
waynerooney.png
javiehernandez.png
dimitarberbatov.png

nemanjavidic.png
patriceevra.png
rioferdinand.png

Alright guys here is my facepack idea. I would like to know what you think and ways to improve the design of the image

they look really good
what teams & leagues are you gonna make these for?

they look pretty neat. did you make them or did you get them from somewhere?

Left one is better IMO but I suggest taking the FIFA logo and putting the club logo instead. That changes though so maybe not such a good idea.

Names & Logo's on Facepacks are pointless.
As if you have they're already on the players profile, so you'll be able to see it anyway.

i get what you are saying danny but i am trying to create a trading card look to the so it looks better if stuff like that is on them.

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

here is a cesc fabregas card i made with he 2nd design
cesc.png

Use the one on the right , It looks more like a trading card mate. Then add the forwards to it, And it will look savage.

The left one is definitely much better and maybe the flag on the top right is unnecessary.

I'd say the left one is better, no need to put the nation because the logo and flag are there ;)

both look great, would love to use them but left one is better IMO. *thumbsup*

i get what you are saying danny but i am trying to create a trading card look to the so it looks better if stuff like that is on them.

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

here is a cesc fabregas card i made with he 2nd design
cesc.png

they look brilliant :) but i dont think you should mention the club on the 'card' as they could get transferred :p

They look great man!
I think the one on the left looks good, maybe don't need the flag as well as the country badge, I'd just say one or the other in the bottom left. Would certainly like this pack though!