StueyRob

Reaction score
Whats the lowest price you have got for Falcao?

I'm currently bayern n midway through the 1st season he handed a transfer request in and was put up for £25mil

bargain??...any1 else seen this?

no doubt someone will have got him cheaper lol

View attachment 314722

just looking at screenshot, after ive bought him the asking price has gone up to £40.5mil lol!

25 is pretty amaing, i believe i saw another member here got him for 19 or something like that

had the option to buy him for £25m on my roma save, but I did not need to sign any strikers at that point and I was a bit short on money to make the deal happen

I bought him for £26mill, he's so good for my spurs team. Got him on my second season there. Him, Bale and Rodrigo (slow settling in, but getting there) are my current front 3

£27m, In my spurs save. Got him in front af Bale, Lamela and Gotze! Such a good frontline.

Is currently Transfer Listed for 25m First Season February and I m spurs and also have the Money to Bring him in but He Isnt Interesred in Moving to Spurs .............:(

I signed him in January of the first season with Arsenal for £25.5M. Great deal for a world class striker

Got him in my 2nd season with Arsenal for an amazing price.... Only £10m!! (Plus Giroud and Rosicky)

He'd handed in a transfer request as A.Madrid finished 12th in La liga, and I already had myself on Falcao's and Harry Redknapp's (The Atletico manager at the time) favoured personell :D

P.S. If people don't believe me, I can get a screenshot. Only reason I haven't anyway is because my laptop is acting up so it takes me ages to load FM at the moment :/