Reaction score
Introduction

This is a BaP game in the style recently made popular by Lippo and I also got the idea for this style of that game from Bullardinho so shout out's to both, this is the story thread for the game. This game features 17 users assigned to 4 fallen giants of European football, and will chart the success of these players in their attempts to resurrect the fortunes of these clubs and also to see how far these wannabe's can make it in the game. Every player also has the career plan to go on to become manager so once retirements start happening we can see how far our young pretenders get in management.

Teams and Players

Leeds United

View attachment 279100 View attachment 279099 View attachment 279098 View attachment 279097

Torino

View attachment 279096 View attachment 279095 View attachment 279094 View attachment 279093

Real Betis

View attachment 279092 View attachment 279091 View attachment 279090 View attachment 279089 View attachment 279083

Kaiserslautern

View attachment 279088 View attachment 279086 View attachment 279085 View attachment 279084

Last edited:
Hopefully Betis play a 4-3-3, so we can all get in the team...

Best line-up, right there ;)

Season 1 Review

The first season is over and it has been a mixed bag for our young hopeful's, let us take a more detailed look at what is going on at the 4 fallen giants.

Leeds United

It was a torrid time for the first team at Leeds United, however our 4 young players where major stalwarts for the under 18s helping them to 2nd place in group 2 of the English youth leagues, losing to ipswich in the semi-finals

season stat's

View attachment 279038 View attachment 279035 View attachment 279034 View attachment 279032

Of the Leeds bunch Jorge Perez came out with the highest average rating from the youth team (7.04) however pick of the bunch has to be Joe Clarke who made 6 starts for the first team having impressed manager Tony Mowbray with some assured performances at DM.

Real Betis

The 5 young players we will be looking at here seem to have made a real impression in Spain as all 5 have been fast tracked to the B-team however more recently Daniele Del Conte has been fast tracked to the first team so that Pepe Mel can take a closer look at him for the coming season.

View attachment 279022 View attachment 279020View attachment 279019View attachment 279018View attachment 279017View attachment 279016

It was a season that nearly ended in glory for the b-team as they finished 3rd in the second division B4 only to be beaten in the playoffs by Llieda they will be hoping for a good showing from the young lads next season although it looks as if first team glory may be coming sooner rather than later. Lewie Roberts bagged his first senior goal on his only start for the senior team. However it was Aidan Dicksen who flew under the radar with 10 goals in 19 starts for the B-team.

Torino

It was largely a season to forget for Torino u18's finishing bottom of the pile in group 1, however this was largely due to the first team using under 18's star striker Aaron Ryan for a large part of their campaign he went on to make 9 appearances for the senior team scoring twice.

View attachment 279013View attachment 279012View attachment 279011View attachment 279010

in other news Mike Majic spent time away on loan at Foggia for the latter part of the season, all 4 of these youngsters will be hoping to push on next season and breaking into the first team.

Kaiserslautern

As the first team clinched the second division title these 4 youngsters got promoted from the under 19's to the second team and made over 20 appearances each. (sorry there is no fixtures or anything so I cannot say how the season wnet)

View attachment 279005View attachment 279004View attachment 279003View attachment 279002

Menchinov and Van Himst where amonst the assists and where the real heartbeat of the team, Jamie Williams was in amongst the goals and a special mention goes to McNaterr who managed to get his first red card!

Join us next time to see how our pro's fair next season.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((feel free to pinch these screen shots for discussion in the other thread or even to write a small update about your player in this thread I do not mind what you do with them))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Aidan Dickson: Season review.

This was already one of the best years of my life, Signing a youth contract with Real Betis, My favourite team growing up. I was expected a couple of Under 18's starts if I was lucky but my expectations were blown out of the water with 19 Starts for the Real Betis and EVEN A FIRST TEAM START.

My mind was blown, a 15 year old making his Liga Adelante Debut, I was so happy. I was so grateful, not only had I made 19 appearences but all of them were in my prefered postition, I felt some of the more talented and older members would occupy the position. I was happy with the shift I put in, 10 goals in 19 appearences and even 2 assists. This was the season dreams are made of for me.
825533d1429715326-fallen-giant-bap-bam-story-section-aidan-dickson_-history-career-stats.png

I have heard in recent days that the Media are comparing me to be the next "Quini", I will admit personally I was not before hand aware of his Footballing career but after some research I felt blessed to be compared to such a great Goalscorer. 300 goals in 550 Games and even 8 Internatioanlly.

I just hope the Real Betis boss's have faith in me next season and that I can continue to supply performances.

Hi I'm Joe, a 16 year old from Leeds and I am currently the happiest 16 year old in the world.
I made 6 appearances for my favourite club in the world. I never though I'd make it in the world of football, let alone getting my first appearance for Leeds when I was 16. It's a dream come true. One day I hope to lead Leeds and follow in the footsteps of billy bremner and Gordon strackham, two of Leeds greatest ever players

View attachment 825661
Jorge Perez

View attachment 278957

I'm happy, I'm happy for me and my team mates. Dale, Joe and Matt all made their first team league debuts this season and I am very happy for them. I wasn't so lucky but I am happy with my performances and hoping next season I will get a call up. I made 20+ assists and I am happy I can set up my team mates as that is what my game is all about, I hope to do this throughout my career.

Season 2

Let us take a look at our young pretenders in their second season's it was most definitely a season to remember for a fair few players!

Leeds United

View attachment 278953 View attachment 278952View attachment 278951View attachment 278950

Dale Henderson spent much of the season on loan at Colchester aiding the next phase of his development but never really pulling up any trees. Matthew Harrison spent a short spell on loan at Port Vale and also managed 7 substitute appearances for the first team, Harrison seems to be developing nicely at Elland Road. Jorge Perez had a hugely successful spell on loan at Motherwell for the full season he was a mainstay of their midfield clocking up 22 league starts. Joe Clarke stayed at Leeds for the season but made 13 appearances for the club helping them to a 12th place finish.

Torino

View attachment 278927View attachment 278925View attachment 278728View attachment 278726

Mike Majic graduated to the Torino U20 side helping them to a much improved 13th position in group 1, Aaron Ryan spent time on loan at Vicenza giving him some much needed first team action. Are Burnheim spent time on loan at Aberdeen but only made appearances and finally Charlie Mason had a largely successful loan spell at Ancona helping them to a mid table finish and playing over 30 first team games.

Kaiserslautern

View attachment 278924View attachment 278923View attachment 278922View attachment 278727

Eric Von Himst graduated to some first team action and made 11 first team appearances for his club, Jamie williams spent much of his time in the reserves but did get a lot of games he made 2 appearances for the senior team, Merchinov spent all his time in the reserves but managed to get some valuable playing time. McNaterr spent most of his time in the reserves collecting 3 red cards, he made 2 appearances for the first team and it looks like he has done enough to stay there for next season. Kaiserslautern unfortunately suffered relegation from the bundesliga, but it is up to new coach Frank Kramer to get the best out of the clubs talented youngsters.

Real Betis

View attachment 278908View attachment 278907View attachment 278906View attachment 278904

Aidan Dickson spent the first half of the campaign up front for Real Betis B putting in 4 goals he then went on loan to Logrones helping them to the playoff final which is still to play. Salazar also spent the first half the season in his parent clubs B team and then went on to have a largely successful spell at Corruxo averaging over 7 rating in his time their. Lewie Roberts got a lot of game time he started for the B team, then Pepe Mel gave him a chance in the first team he scored 2 goals in 3 appearances he then went on loan to Llagostera helping them beat the drop. Del Conte spent the season on loan at Stuttgart making 7 first team appearances, with Betis managing to stay in La Liga Pepe Mel will be hoping his talented youngsters propel them up the league and back to the glory days of the 90's.

THE TRANSFER

View attachment 278901View attachment 278900

Teixeira made a dream move to Manchester City, he only made 1 start for the first team but is developing nicely, he starred in Man citys U19's run to the champions cup final and also helped man city u21's to a 3rd place finish. Already being likened to team mate Yaya Toure!

savegame - http://www.mediafire.com/download/6at5g1kx2405k2v/Fallen_Giants_BaP_game_(v02).fm

Last edited:
View attachment 278887 View attachment 278886

Fernando Teixeira

View attachment 278876

Fernando was born in Barcelona in on 10th August 1998, with one dream, to be a footballer. When he signed with Real Betis, he knew he had a chance to make his dream come true. He played in Betis' B team, which was his chance to show what he could do. Alongside team mates Lewie Roberts, Aiden Dickson, Daniele del Conte and Simao Salazar, we had a great first season. We came 3rd in Segunda B4, with myself playing just behind Lewie Roberts up top. I had a great season scoring 13 and assisting 3 goals, and I wasn't the only one to notice.

In the Summer of 2015, Premier League Champions Manchester City signed me for €4.5 million. I was delighted, could I really make it in the big time? Real Betis is one thing, but Man City was another. I had so many questions, could I be the first player to make it through City's youth team after so many had failed?

View attachment 278872

Looking back on the 15/16 season, it couldn't have gone better, I managed to settle in England quickly, playing alongside Englishmen Michael Drake up front, in the same role I played at Betis. In 30 appearances for the youth side, I managed to score 18 goals and 5 assists. We managed to make it to the Youth Cup Final, as well as the Youth Champions League final! I only played as a sub in both of these games, which stopped me making the impact I would've hoped. Man City even gave me the chance in the 1st team, bringing me on for Edin Dzeko in the Manchester Derby! However I was injured and had to go off soon after I came on. But still, I have had a superb first season in England, I hope good things lie ahead for me and my new life!

View attachment 278873

Last edited:

Kristoff Menchinov

Carrying the hopes

of a Nation

Born in Baku, Azerbaijan young Kaiserslautern winger Kristoff Menchinov migrated to Germany with his mother at the tender age of 10 in search of a better life.

Kristoff immediately became involved with the local football team & it soon become apparent that he had a talent for the game.

At 14 he'd become a first team regular for his local side & before too long found himself on the radar of a number of high profile German clubs.

In July 2014 he put pen to paper on a youth contract with Kaiserslautern in the German 2nd Division & before too long had been called up to represent his country of birth at under 21's level.

Seemingly the brightest young talent Azeri football has to offer, Menchinov now finds himself having to cope not only with the pressures of becoming a professional footballer, but also with the hopes of a nation who have long been starved for international success.

Is it more then the young man can handle? Only time will tell....

Hi I'm Mike.
I'm a Haitian footballer who plays for Torino.
This buisness, football has been tough since being scouted by Torino at my local football club in Boston, I have moved over with bags of enthusiasm... literally.
As I am not of sufficient calibre to aid the first team I spent my first few weeks at the under 18s, but it wasn't long before I had to go packing.. again!
This fellow Italian team wanted me on loan and it wasn't long before I had to take the train to Foggia, although I struggled with form I made a couple of appearances scoring 2 goals and getting a man of the match award, which was very good.
When I came back to Torino it was strange. I was back. I has experienced new things most people in the under 18s hadn't.
At the start of the new season. I received a call, it was Marc Collat ( manager of Haiti ) he informed me that I had been picked to not just play for the under 21s but for the senior national team. I was estatic. That season I made almost 30 appearances for Torino reserves and I thought I did rather well. International wise I achieved a magnificent 10 caps for my country at 17. My life is really a roller coaster with many highs. Hopefully I can break into the first team next year...

Last edited:
Season 3

It is season 3 and we will take a detailed look at our young starlets as they enter a key phase of their development's.

Leeds United

View attachment 278725

Mattehw Harrison is the only young starlet left at Leeds United as the bigger clubs circled round the club and signed up the rest. Harrison spent the season on loan at Luton helping them gain promotion from league 2.

Torino

View attachment 278723View attachment 278722View attachment 278721View attachment 278720

Aaron Ryan spent time on loan at Crotone playing over 30 games and gettin 9 goals he helped them to a safe mid table position, Mike Majic spent time on loan at Valenciennes and got some playing time and has also gone on to play 36 times for Haiti he must be on course to be there best player ever. Are Burheim spent time on loan at Stade de Reims playing 28 times which has really aided his development. Charley Mason spent time on loan at Lanciano and played 18 times for them helping them to mid table.

Real Betis

View attachment 278719View attachment 278718View attachment 278717View attachment 278716

Simao Salazar spent the first half of the season in the Real Betis B team playing 22 times, he then went on loan to Valenciennes but only played once. Daniele Del Conte spent time on loan at Numancia playing 25 games he also made some appearances for the spanish U21 side. Lewie Roberts spent a largely successful time on loan at Gimnastic helping them to the playoffs. Aidan Dickson spent time on loan at Deportivo scoring 4 times in 15 games helping them to a safe mid-table position.

Kaiserslautern

View attachment 278715View attachment 278714View attachment 278713

All 3 youngsters stayed at their parent club breaking into the first team, Menchinov only made a handful of appearances but broke into the Azerbaijani national squad, Jamie Williams is also pushing for a first team team place he made 10 appearances and must surely be in contention next season for a regular starting berth. Eric Van Himst is now well on his way to being a regular starting spot as he makes over 20 appearances from midfield.

Join us shortly for a transfer special!!

Transferred Players

View attachment 278712

We already know Teixeira made his big transfer to Manchester City, he went on loan this season to Lorient making over 10 appearances. He got some valuable playing time in france and is one of the most hyped players of his generation.

View attachment 278709

Joe Clarke made a move to Manchester City he made one league start and spent much of his time in the U21's he is now with the England U20's preparing for the youth world cup.

View attachment 278708

Angus McNaterr made a dream move to Manchester United and helped their U21 side to 4th in the top youth league, he also seems to have cleaned up his act as he did not get sent off this season.

View attachment 278707

Jorge Perez moved to Chelsea and played over 50 times for the U21's he is now with England U20's preparing for the world youth cup.

View attachment 278706

Dale Henderson moved to Arsenal and spent the time with the U21's Henderson will be hoping Arsenals success with young players will help his career.

I'm nothing to do with this thread but can I make a suggestion?

Would it possible to include a screenie of their stats as well as their playing history? It will give a better picture of their development.

Thanks

Ps great thread!

I'm nothing to do with this thread but can I make a suggestion?

Would it possible to include a screenie of their stats as well as their playing history? It will give a better picture of their development.

Thanks

Ps great thread!

I was just thinking the same thing