View attachment 278594
Player Profile

Daniele Del Conte

​Eighteen year old Del Conte is one of the club's brightest prospects. After spending last season out on loan in Germany at Stuttgart, he has spent this year with Numancia, playing twenty-nine times for the La Liga club in a season that eventually ended poorly with relegation.

Despite this, Daniele was one of the shining stars within that side, highly rated for his performances by the Spanish media, and was in with a shout at the Spanish Young Player of the Year award, despite his loan club's predicaments.

With this breakthrough season within La Liga under his belt, at Betis there are high hopes for the Spanish U21 youngster, who must surely be hoping for his breakthrough to the side's first team this coming season. Whoever comes in to replace Pepe Mel, sacked after narrowly avoiding relegation, must surely have their eyes on him, a player who could be described as one of the potential diamonds in the rough of European Football.

View attachment 278470
Angus (The Angry Pirate) McNaterr's Diary

Dear Diary, (Part 1)

Sorry I have not wrote in you lately but I have been living a dream, the dream is football, and I have been blessed with a talent I must share with the world!

Since a young boy I always wanted to play Basketball, that's why I took those experimental growth hormones. I probably shouldn't have taken so many as I was almost 7 foot by the age of 9.

I had the height but fate was against me. I grew up in Glasgow with my Mother and unfortunately Scottish people don't believe in Basketball, they think it is a myth, but maybe it's because they suck at it. My mum couldn't remember who my father was, but she used to say "he was Greek or some sh*t like that"

I gave up with basketball and decided to leave home, I moved to Germany after being spotted by a youth scout and decided to join a succesful team at the time called kaiserslauten. Since then the team has gone downhill but I was determined to help them improve their fortunes.

I have been included in there u18's squad and look forward to what's to come!

Dear Diary (Part 2)

I decided to Leave Kaiserslauten after a good many years. I made 3 first team appearances in my time there and managed 4 red cards (get in) in the reserves. Whilst there I also was the youngest ever player to play in the Bundesliga and the German Cup.

Man U came in and it was tough decision but I had to go!

My first year in Manchester has been both good and bad, the u18s won the u18s cup and I was a big part of this but I have put on weight whilst being in the reserves and my physical stats have declined! I know moving here was the right choice but I don't want to be the next Freddy Adu or Francis Jeffers...

The gaffer says I need to cool my temper and stop getting so many cards, but I can't help it, I just like to break bones and make people cry!​

Player Introduction

Dale Henderson

View attachment 278243

My name is Dale Henderson, I am currently an Arsenal player I made my big move there from my boyhood club Leeds. It was with a heavy heart that I left my Elland Road but I have grown so disillusioned with the ownership there that when they sacked my mentor Neil Redfearn it broke my heart and I had to leave.

I did not make many first team appearances at Leeds but I had a relatively successful loan spell at Colchester, that is when I received a phone call from the professor Arsene Wenger and he said he would like me to come to Arsenal and sign for them. He has big expectations for me and it really gets me excited but playing in the attacking midfield role I have a queue of people in front of me.

I am currently learning from Santi Cazorla (I really am!) and I am learning not just how to become a better footballer but also how to conduct myself off the pitch, Santi has told me not to let the money go to my head and knuckle down and work hard and I will reap the rewards from the professional game. I have a lot to learn but I feel like I am at the right club to fulfil my potential hopefully I get some first team action this season or a loan.

Aaron Ryan

Aaron Ryan - An Introduction

Aaron Ryan, 15, was born on the 15th September 1998, in Milton Keynes, to an Italian Mother and an English Father. At the age of only 3, he moved with his family, back to his Mother's hometown of Turin, the home of both Juventus F.C and Torino F.C. He joined the youth set up at Torino F.C, and plays as a striker, at the age of ten and has remained there ever since.

Aaron Ryan is a player with a growing reputation among football fans in Italy. He made his senior debut playing for Torino against Sassulo on the 21st September 2014, becoming their youngest player in the progress. Ryan, who is valued at 800K, currently has 2 years remaining on his 3.9K p/w deal at Olimpico.

Aaron Ryan has spent his entire career at Torino, making a total of 29 appearances and scoring only 4 goals since joining. He has also spent time on loan at Vicenza and Crotone, making a combined total of 47 league appearances and scoring 10 goals. He has also currently made 12 U21 appearance for Italy, scoring 4 goals.

Burheim's journal.

Burheim's journal.

So, first of all, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Are Burheim, and I an a professional footballer, currently playing for Torino. Since we have quite a bit of time on our hands between practices, I've decided to create a blog! But for my readers to be able to get to know me, I've got to get back to the start!

I was born in Milan, and I've lived in Italy my whole life. My dad was a football-crazy Milan fan, so from a young age I was brought to the San Siro to watch the Rossoneri home games. I still remember that horrible night in 2005, and the glorious evening in 2007 when Liverpool finally got what they deserved. My mom works for a fashion company in Milan, but is originally from Norway. She always talked about Norway at home, and made me eat brown cheese every week!

It was always my dad's dream that I one day would play for A.C. Milan, so it was a tough hit to him when I was not accepted into their academy as a teenager. However, when I was 15, Torino made a call to my parents, offering me a place after I impressed in a youth tournament. So, after a bit of back and forth, I made the (not so long) journey to Turin to start training with the former giants.

View attachment 828095My coach told me that he was impressed my my fitness at a young age, and that I should keep up my playing style of always trying to look for the decisive pass. However, already my first week, I was told to put in some extra training on evenings, as I could always pick a pass in warm-ups and from set pieces, but I really struggled to keep my composure in practice games.

My first season at Torino was a bit of a struggle. I featured every second week in the youth team, and even made my debut for the senior squad in 2 cup games. I got on very well with a couple of new recruits, especially Aaron Ryan, an Englishman that I seemed to always be able to find with my through balls. However, competition in the midfield was really rough. There were especially two players that I struggled to keep my spot from, Mike Majic and Charley Mason. Mike is from Haiti of all places. I've never heard of a single player from Haiti, so I have no idea how he could have gotten this good. Charley is another Englishman, and they always seemed to be put in the opposite team from me. I ran my *** off every single practice, chasing the ball, but the rest of the youth team was only decent, so it was a real pain in the ****.

As I turned 17 and was getting ready for another season, I got a call from the u19 coach. He told med that Aberdeen had made an offer to loan me for the whole season, and that Torino had accepted. I had no choice but to go along with it, but why oh why did I have to move to Scotland of all places. I had my mom knit me 10 woolen jumpers, and got on the plane.
View attachment 277983The year in Scotland was horrible. I had no idea what the coaches were telling me, and I didn't understand a single word of what the other players said. I kept training with the senior squad, but the manager never seemed to pick me for the games. All in all it was a very frustrating time, but I put in a lot of extra effort to try to cope with the physical game they play in Scotland.
One pleasing thing was that I got a call from the u19 manager of Italy, and was called up for qualifying games. I finally got to talk Italian again, and play proper football. I gave my agent a strict note that I was not to accept any move north of France for the next season.

As I turned 18, I got myself a small apartment in the centre of Turin, and I finally got to see my mates again. They had all had more playing time than me, and I struggled to keep up at practices. I realized how wasted my year in Scotland had been. Aaron had played first team football at Vicenza, and seemed a step ahead of me all the time, I just couldn't find the passes that I used to. I feared the worst when I got the call from my agent, but I was surprised to hear that Stade de Reims wanted me for the season. He assured me that they had big plans for me, and that I would get to play, so again I headed abroad. I wanted to ask the other guys if they would rent my apartment, but all of them also headed elsewhere, so I had to rent it out to some party-freak from Germany.

My time at Reims was brilliant. From the first minute, I felt they put faith in me. I was helped by players that could translate French, and I got lots of playing time. Finally I was happy playing again, and I could find those impossible through passes again. I was really sad to leave France at the end of the season, but I couldn't wait to show my mates what I could do!
View attachment 828105As we met again for the first time in a year, I could see that the year had been very good to me. I was dominating at practices, and for the first time we were all playing together, completely crushing the other team in practice if we got the chance. Mike told me about his year, and that he had spent almost half the year flying back and forth to the Caribbean to play for Haiti. I couldn't believe he had already played over 30 times for the national squad. And at only 19?? Me and Aaron had actually met a couple of times during the year, as we both were called up, and played for the Italian u21's. I had no idea Aaron had an Italian mother, so it was a bit of a surprise when I saw him in the squad.

Torino did not have a good season, so I hoped that all of us youngsters were in for a shot at making the senior squad, but it turns out that only Aaron got to stay in Turin. Mike headed to Nice, Charley to Grosseto, and I got a call from Holland where AZ, who had just come second in the Eresdivisie, wanted me to come on loan. A possibility of Champions League football... what an opportunity! I phoned up my agent and urged him to accept.
View attachment 277978
It turns out Champions League was only a hope. AZ lost to Sampdoria in the playoffs, and ended up in the Europa League. I did get to experience European football, as I got 2 games in the group stages, but we lost out to Schalke 04 in the knockout stages.
AZ was really a new experience for me. The training sessions were always focused on maximum quality, and we were pushed to our limits every single day. I am in better shape than I have ever been, and I got to play about half our our league games. I really hope I can come back here, or get to train with a team like this again, as I feel I've made huge progress. Now, who knows what the next season brings, but I feel I have a great shot at making a breakthrough this year. Torino had a poor season, ending in 16th, so what have they got to lose by putting faith in us youngsters?

I'm sorry if this has been a wall of text, but I really didn't have anything to do before this evenings practice. Mike has promised me he'll teach me a few tricks when it comes to taking free-kicks, and I promised to help Aaron with his overhead kicks, so it's bound to be a late evening! Until next time!

Mike Majic - Story so far

View attachment 277934View attachment 277933
The year is 2018 and I am 20.
Torino is great, but I cant help but feel that this isn't the place for me.
I joined back in 2014 full of enthusiam and optimism. I was part of a intake along with Aaron, Mason and Burheim, who I am now great mates with, we share banter and go clubbing, that is when I am actually at Torino.

For these last seasons I have been away at Foggia, Valenciennes and Nice in that order. Now don't get me wrong playing for teams like Nice and Valenciennes is great but when you sign for Torino you expect to play for Torino especially where you are the vice captain of your country; making 41 appearances. Aaron's had it better, not that I'm jealous... I mean I didn't see him score a 30 yarder at training last week. As for Burheim he's always injured but he did play for AZ which is pretty impressive he keeps reminding me. Mason is a confusing bloke, I have no idea how Toirno picked him up, then again I cant speak can I?

At Nice, I met with Michael Krohn-Delhi, who was a new signing there, he gave me tips on how to improve my game, which really worked as I went on to make 18 appearances for the senior team though I did struggle to score goals. Anyway on to next season where I'll hopefully make my first senior appearance for Torino.

Last edited:
Angus McNaterr's Diary part 3

Another year in Manchester, I've made it to my 20th Birthday and I am still yet to fully break into the first team.

I shouldn't complain as I have been a rock at the back for the u21 side, getting 1 goal and even 2 assists. I have got 7 yellow cards this year but unfortunately no red's.
I made a couple of first team appearances for United and started in 2 cup matches.

The highlight of the year has to be making my full international for Greece!

I have spoken to the Gaffer and he has agreed I need first team experience so they are trying to find a suitable location for me to go on loan, let's see what happens!​